Prologue

"Get the fuck up before I slap your ass again!" I heard a furious voice shout, as I was woken up from my sleep. "Aakil, please stop screaming you're going to wake up Amir," I heard my mom whisper as I got out of my bed, and crept into the hall stopping right in front of her slightly opened door.........

Jumping up from my dream, of which Is the same exact dream that I have daily, each time forcing myself to wake up, before the part of the worst day of my life.

I was Only 11 when I saw my father shoot and kill my mother right before my eyes. Regret is what I felt for many years because I believed that only if I was a little bit stronger or even had a weapon that I could've shot that coward. Resulting in my mother being able to be here today.

After my mother was killed the coward ending up having to do 30 years in prison, and I was sent to live with my grandma from my mother's side of the family.

My grandma love for me is as strong as the love that I have for her. Every Sunday it's a must that I attended church with her, even though my ass don't ever want to.

When my mother was killed in my grandma took me in I wasn't always able to get things I dreamed of, because we were low on money. My grandma often even struggled to pay the bills. The lights would be off some days, and even the water sometimes.

So as time passed my mindset became more and more clear to try to find a way to get some type of fast money so that my grandma wouldn't have to struggle anymore. determination is what I felt, I willing to do what ever it took to help out.

I ended up running into a couple of older niggas in the streets, who then offered me a job to work on their block, and when they mentioned that I would be taking around 15 hundred dollars a week home. I couldn't walk away from that type of money.

That day was the day I started trapping, and until this day trapping is still one of my major priorities.

_______________________________________________________________

So, what did you guys think? This is something new that I'm working on Chapter 1 coming soon. I plan to have long chapters.