I'M HERE..SSHH!!

"where r u darsh..its been an hour u told me that u r 5 mins away.."pari asked taping the answer button of her phn.."jinka yeh phn hai kya ap unko janti hai"the person on the opposite side holding darshan's phn asked in a low voice..her brain realized tht it was not the person she was expecting..somehow she managed herself.."yes..but ap kon aur darshan ka phn apke pas kaise? Aur woh thik to hai na"she asked in a breath.."woh actually" the person muttered..."bat kya hai..jaldi bolie pls..kaha hai darshan" she almost screamed..fear crept in.a part of her didn't want to listen anything coz it feared something uncertain about to occur.."woh unka accident hua hai aur hum unhe city hospital leke aye hai...ap jitni jaldi hosake ajaiye" saying this he hung up the call..her heart thumped louder than it ever did..she left her house in her car and drove at full speed upto hospital..sprinting n perspiring she rushed inside n asking the receptionist abt the accident case she reached the ICU..thr r few ppl n two doctors were talking abt something or I can say about someone who belonged to her..she walk to one of the doctors"sir..whe...where is darshan? Woh..woh thik to hai na?" she asked..the doctor's face drooped..but her expectant eyes refrained from demanding an answer..."why dont u answer me..where is he...kaha hai darshan?" her voice cracked..the doctor squinted his eyes n said "I dont know how to say..but.."he closed his eyes..pari's heart was about to come out of her mouth.."he..darshan is no more..we couldn't do anything...it was a spot death"saying this the doctor went away..her heart was splattered into a zillion shreds..she knelt on her knees..pain stung frm inside like never before ..."Darshannnnnnnnn" she broke down n cried immensely shouting the name of her life..
"Darshan" shouting this she woke up with a jolt n started crying..yes she saw a dream of loosing her world.
..meera's slumber broke n she found pari crying like never before...her red face n swollen eyes were a hard sight to witness...she quickly went n hugged her.."pari...what happened..why r u crying" meera asked with a concern..but pari kept on crying n crying.."pari..kuch to bol kya hua hai..u r scaring me" meera yelled..she somehow managed n told her about the dream..meera hugged her more tightly...she took her phn n saw tht it was 3.30 am..she thought something n dialed a number n uttered some words pari didn't understand...she was crying n it continued for 20 mins untill the door flung open by a boy with specs very familiar to them holding his guitar singing "YAHIN HOON MAIN...YAHIN HOON MAIN..KAHIN NA GAYA TUJHE CHODKE MAIN..YAHIN HOON MAIN..YAHIN HOON MAIN..JIYA HOON TUJHE HI TO ODH K MAIN"...as soon as he stopped pari rushed n hugged him n started crying..."I luv u darsh..I luv u so much..kabhi mat jana mujhe chodke " she yelled.."yahin hoon mai..aur humesha rahunga.." darshan whispered locking her in his arms n meera left them in her room...