ON RESCUE OF MALHAR!!

Meera's phone started buzzing...she excused herself frm darshan and pari ...
"yes sir..ok..I'm coming within 30 mins.." Meera said hunging up the call..she came back n looked at them....pari's orbs were glistening with anticipation..."what happened?" pari asked.."guys I gotta go right now...emergency agaya hai.." meera replied in hurry cz she was searching her purse n shoes.."are fir Malhar ki engagement ka kya...will u able to come?" darshan asked.."dont think so yar..u guys go" she replied while making her hair in a bun.."but mai akele kaise!!" pari yelled.."akele kaha pari!! Darshan hai na..tu uske sath chali ja" meera said.."but I dont know him n moreover woh to tum donoka dost hai..tere bina mai kya karugi woha"pari said .."he hd invited u too...chali ja na" meera yelled.."oh hello! What do u mean by 'kya karungi woha tumhare bina'??itna lamba chauda 5'9" ka Darshan Raval nai dikhraha h kya.. Mai bhi to jaraha hu na...meri company itni buri hai kya?" darshan asked with a poker face.."buri nahi bekar hai tumhari company woh bhi bohot hi zyada bekar...woha jake to tum kisi ladki ke sath flirt karne me busy hojaoge n then u will start planning about ur future children..oops did i forget to mention hermaphrodites" pari replied giggling...listening this meera burst out laughing n darshan rolled his eyes.."han han hasle tu bhi" darshan yelled coldly.."u guys continue..mujhe late horaha hai..I'm going n han Malhar ko meri taraf se wish kardena aur sorry bhi boldena..bye"saying this meera left n darshan locked d door...he came back n saw pari still laughing..."what was that han?" he asked grabbing pari frm her waist.."kya karrahe ho darshan!" pari whispered..."answer me first" he husked.."what" she asked looking straight into his black orbs.."I will start flirting with any other girl in party n future planning about my children...??" he asked in a teasing tone n a smirk passed on his lips.."yeah mr.raval ..tum wohi to karte ho har jagah.." she replied giggling..."achha!!! When did I tell u that we'll gonna have how many kids ms.london?" he asked in a heavy tone n as soon as she heard tht her face turned red.."woh..woh veera di ki shadi.."she tried to explain but darshan stopped her placing his lips on her..she closed her eyes n responded...he dragged her closer n she placed her hands around his neck..he was kissing her pouring all his love...her body could feel tingling sensations everywhere..he moved his one hand to her head n untied her bun making her hair fall over her shoulder n he caressed them...she too move her hand to his hair n softly clutched the silky soft brown hair strands in her fist..they parted when both got out of breath n he locked her in his arms.."I love you so much" pari whispered softly placing her head on his heart n it was thumping in his rib cage as hard as it could responding to her words.."I love u more " he replied hugging her more tightly...she blushed...he broke the hug n said "now go n be ready...aj meri angle sabse beautiful dikhni chahiye..taki sab dulhan ko chodke tumhe hi dekhe.."..."aye aye captain" she replied saluting him in a very formal manner n he laughed n she too giggled...
After 45 mins darshan shouted "pari how much time more?"...."bas 1 min...I'm coming" she replied coming out of her room...darshan was busy trying to make his tie perfect which he wore with a white shirt n a hot black two piece armani suit..rolex in his left hand n his hair perfectly styled as always..."here I am..kaisi lagrahi hu mai" she asked cutely...darshan rose his head up n as soon as he saw her his world stopped..she wore a black sleeveless blouse which ended above her belly..her milky white skin was clearly visible..with a hot pink lehenga which had a broad golden border at its base...golden dupatta with golden polka dots everywhere...a gorgeous neck piece but no earring n her hair..few strands were tucked behind her head n rest was open(same as in the pic)..minimal makeup n she was looking no less than a princess...
She came closer n started making his tie..his eyes were glued to her.."say na..kaisi lagrahi hu" she asked leaving him.."damn!!! I'm dead" darshan said without blinking and she blushed.."I luv this blush" he said kissing her forehead n she simply smiled.."chale?" he asked n stretched his hand forward..she entwined her fingers with him n they made their way to their destination..soon they found themselves in Malhar's engagement party..it was really beautiful place to describe...everyone was gushing in happiness n joy..darshan found his few old friends n they hugged each other..darshan introduced pari to them n then malhar came.."Darshan..bohot jaldi agaya tu...thoda aur jaldi ata to engagement khatam hogai hoti" malhar asked him in a pissed off tone.."are yaar sorry na..mai aa to gaya ab n that too before ur engagement"darshan replied.."oh btw meet Paridhi, meera's friend n.." n before he could complete malhar cut him midway n said "aur humari hone wali bhabiji"..listening this pari turned crimson n darshan smiled nodding his head.."congratulations" pari greeted him ..."thanku so much..waise meera kaha hai?"malhar said.."actually she got an emergency so...but she wished u n said a sorry too" pari yelled..."its ok..doctors ki duty first and its engagement..shadi me to ayegi na...btw ur looking beautiful" malhar said with a smile.."oh thanks" she simply smiled..."are bhabi kaha hai" darshan asked .."she's there" malhar said pointing towards his fiance who was standing on the stage with her friends..."tu yaha woh woha..bat kya hai...everything ok?"darshan asked.."are yar puch mat...bas thoda naraz hai...actually aj subha bina bat ke maine uspe chilla diya..mai bhi na..so.." malhar said in a heavy tone..."tu tension na le..hum hai to kya gum hai..tu bas dekhta ja" saying this darshan winked at pari n she nodded.."achha chalo..tum logoko Nisha (malhar's fiance) se milwata hu" malhar said grabbing darshan's hand..."hey nisha"malhar called n she turned.."see..tumse milne kon aya hai" malhar said pointing towards pari n darshan.."don't stress..mai khud mil lungi"Nisha said n walked pass him went to darshan n darshan immediately hugged her.."hi nisha...oops bhabi jaan" darshan said.."hii darshan...looking handsome han" nisha said punching him softly.."nisha meet..." darshan yelled "Paridhi...tum hi ho na Darshan ki pari" nisha said hugging pari.."yeah...nice to meet u "pari smiled..."mujhe tumhare bareme choti se choti detail pata hai.. darshan ne jaise kaha tha tum bilkul waisi hi ho..actually u r more beautiful than what he portrayed" nisha complemented her...pari blushed n thanked her..."congratulations btw" pari yelled.."waise must say tht darshan is really lucky...he got u.."nisha said .."actually I'm more lucky tht I hv him in my life..he's a blessing" pari said looking at darshan who was busy listening their convo n hearing her words for him he simply blushed..."hmm..point..sab thode hi na itne lucky hote hai..mujhe hi dekhlo"nisha said in a pissed off tone looking at malhar n his head hung down..darshan pressed his hand on his indicating tht everything will be fine..
The ring ceremony went fair...but still nisha's face was faded..n malhar was upset too looking at her..he tried to talk but couldn't...suddenly all lights went off n everyone present there started chanting abt tht...after a min a spot light came.. on darshan ..."DILME HAAN HAI HOTHO PE NAA" he sang this line n the other spot light appeared on pari..he again sang "DILME HAAN HAI HOTHO PE NAA...BHARE BAZAAR ME DIL THOD GAYI ZAALIMA"...n this time they both started dancing on the peppy song n the crowd divided into two halves..boys n girls...as the song continued everyone joined them n started dancing...when the song was almost about to end darshan n pari dragged malhar n nisha on the dance floor..first they're denying but then came n started dancing...people started dancing making various concentric circles leaving the engaged couple at centre..they looked at each other n malhar signed her a sorry n at the end of the song she smiled n hugged him n seeing tht darshan hugged pari frm a side celebrating their success n the rest of the ppl clapped hard...