Chapter 5

India pov

As I stood inside that jail sale waiting to know if I was free to go or not. I was so mad because I wanted to know who put me here and why they lie and say I killed Ray. I paced the room thinking and waiting. "Okay India seems like ur free to go " said the officer. At that time I knew what I had to do.

I was walking down the street when I saw Diamond. "Hey " I yelled. I saw her turn around "where you been at,you been acting fake" I said walking to her. "I've been acting fake ? Bitch you been acting fake, Yea my sister told me " she said "what your sister tell you ?" Asked "that you was talking behind my back saying all this shit" she said "wow diamond I should have known you was that type of bitch ,I mean I get it family over friends but I was like your family my mother took you in when your mom died and your sister didn't want you but know that your sister back you wanna believe every world she says,wow diamond I thought I knew you better" I said walking away shaking my head.

I walked to Nila house since she the one person I could go to. I knocked on the door a couple of time but nobody answered. So I picked up my phone and called her

"Hello Nila where you at"
"India !? Your out how?"she asked shouting in my ear
"I don't know I guess they found out I was not guilty or what ever happened" I said laughing.
"Oh "
'Yeah where you at, I'm in front of ya house " I asked
"I'm out looking for Diamond "she said
"Really I just saw her on my way here " I said
"Oh fr well I'm on my way back" she said

With that she hung up and I sat on her stairs. As I was waiting a car pulled up and I saw a gun come out I tried to duck and run my I felt the bullets penetrate into my left shoulder and my right knee. I fell to the ground groaning in pain as the black car pulled off . I felt the blood leaking out and my eyes closing. I soon passed out.

Nila pov~

As I was pulling up upfront of my house I thanked my friend and got out as I was walking up I saw India laying in the middle of my lawn bleeding win two bullets holes. I instantly started crying, I rushed over and called the ambulance. "India come wake up"I said shaking her "don't die on my the ambulance is on there way " I said putting my chest on hers to see if I could hear her heart beat . "Yes thank god " I said as I seen the ambulance pull up. They come rushing out and put India up in a stretcher and put her in the back of the truck and I watched them pull off.