Le Jokes&Riddles

There was a married couple that lived on the other side of a long bridge. One day, the woman got sick and was dying. The man left the woman and went over the bridge. He went to the doctor and asked, "My wife is dying, she needs medicine," the doctor then replied," Fine,but come back quickly, I need three gold bars." The man nods, and goes back to his home.

His wife has worsened, but he needs to get the gold bars in one trip, an he can't take them all at once,the bridge is too old,and breaking down into pieces. He can't throw them, the bridge is too long, What does he do?

Answer: He Juggles them across the bridge.

Bob is 5'3. He was born 1999 , his favorite color is green and he lives alone on the third floor. What floor does Bob live in?

Answer: bob lives on the fourth floor.

A man'a wife is dying, nobody knowing the cause. "Husband, I have to tell you something," the wife says. "Yes Sweetheart?"the husband replies. " I slept with your brother, best friend, and father," the wife says . " I know I know sweetheart that's why I poisoned you, now close your eyes babe." The husband replies while putting his hand over her eyes .

Old Lady: Son, you never call!

Son: Mom, I live at home with you.

Mary' father has five daughters, 1. Nana, 2. Nene, 3. Nini 4. Nono, 5.. What was the name of the fifth child?

Mary.