6. Kol

I spin around to see him.. Kol? I looked at Elijah and he was looking at me like I was crazy, so was everyone. I turned back to Kol.

"Kol? How is this possible, I thought you were dead." 

" I am, I am as confused as you are on how you are seeing me." I tried to hug him but went right through him.

"Alex, what are you doing? " Klaus asked. oh look who joined the party.

"He's standing right in front of me. Can't you see him?" Keeping my eyes locked into Kol's brown eyes.

"No, there is nobody there." I didn't mind what Klaus is saying, the only thing I cared about right now is that Kol is in front of me.

"Why shouldn't I kill Jeremy, or Elena? They killed you! If it weren't for them you could've been here physically and taunting Rebekah or annoying Niklaus or just being here for me." In this point I'm on the floor sobbing my blue eyes out. I felt (not really) Kol kneeling down next to me.

"They aren't worth it Alex. They aren't worth your anger, or your sadness. Look at me. Even though I hate them with all of my power, they are nothing. Promise me Alexandria that you will not try anything. Please?"

I nodded and cried. I wiped my face and locked eyes with him.

" I promise."

"Okay good, now I have to go-

"NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN" I never stood up so fast in my life. Kol threw me a sad look.

"I'm sorry darling, but I'll see you soon" And with that he vanished. I went crazy. I started screaming and Klaus came to hold me but I did not want comfort. I thrashed away from his embrace and looked at Jeremy and his gang.

"Leave, and never look upon this family. I promised Kol that I will not kill you. But I never said anything about not torturing you. So leave. GET OUT." I raised my voice, the door flew opened and wind started coming in, they all started leaving. Elena looked back at me with a look that I can't explain.

"I'm sorry." I just gave her a blank face and walked to my room.  

-----------boop-----------------------

Elijah POV

When Alex left, we all just stood there registering everything that just happened. I never seen her so upset so mad before. 

"She spoke to Kol. How?" Rebekah asked me. We were all thinking the same thing. It must've been her witch side.

" I am going to go talk to her." Niklaus said. Even though he doesn't show it much, I know he cares and is feeling pity over Alex. 

"Yeah me too, actually lets all go. Even though she is a stubborn person, she needs us."