Part 1

Teyanna's P.O.V

The male servant for Detris helped me put the luggage's in my so called "Room".

"Miss is there anything else" he said placing the last luggage in the room.

"No, Thank you sir" I said smiling her walked out, when he did a little girl was standing in the doorway having her thumb in her mouth.

"Hello" she said waving still with her thumb in her mouth.

"Well Hey there" I said laughing them sat on the bed.

She walked forward.

"Daddy said your going to be my babysitter" she said, Wow for a 6 year old she speaks very well. "Will you play with me later" she added.

"Of course, Call me when every you want me," I said smiling , she smiled back and walked out of my room.

Detris wasn't home. Mr.Kent told me he probably won't be home half of the time. So I don't know when Ill meet this Guy. To be respect full I will call him Mr. Kent or Sir. I won't call someone there first name or any other name until I have there permission. For respect. I got up and went over to my luggage and I started un packing. I folded my clothes and I put them in the drawer. I took out all my shoes and placed them neatly. I got up. I Took of my Shirt and put in the white hamper in the corner of the rooms I unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. I grabbed my white and red basketball pants and a white tank top and put it on. I walked downstairs.

"Hola Miss" the maid said as she was sweeping the floor.

"Hello, I said walking down the stairs. I really want to take a look at the house and see were Ill be living in for now.

"If you need anything tell me" she said. I smiled and nodded my head and walked to the left were the kitchen was. His kitchen was huge. It had a black marbled island and a black marbled counter. And white high chairs. I walked farther down and I saw the dining room. There was a long brown wooden table and Nice painting hanging on the walls. The was flowers on the small counters that sat on the corners.

"Sitter!!!!!" I hear the little girls voice again. I quick walked to where she was.

"Yes sweety" I said as I saw her sitting on the floor of the I think is the Living room.

"Can we play now?" She said pouting her face.

"Yay. Ok! You take the black haired barbie and Ill take the Brown haired one" She said passing me the doll she assigned.

"My name is Teyanna but you could call me Tete , Yaya , Anna whatever" I said and she giggled.

"Ill call you Tete" she said giving me which caught me by surprise, I hugged her back.

"Okay lets play!" I said picking up the barbie.

Detris P.O.V

"Okay so whats up with the white?" I asked my man Sean, Sean was my left hand. He was with me through Highschool and has always been there. He's like a brother.

"You collected the money," I said with a grunt as I was getting head from one if the girl baggers.

"Yeah I did" He replied

"How much," I said biting my lip, she wasn't all that good but her mouth felt good on my dick.

"7,000" He said, see I knew this new white was good.

"Good. Have them sell more make it to 20k." I said smirking as I pulled her head and she got up."Ima catch you later," I added and hung up.

"Go back to work girl," I said turning my chair to my desk. I heard her pout and stomp out the room.