revenge

I woke up in a hospital I sacaned the room to fine Jake looking at me with wide eyes.I looked and found his little sister sleeping on the floor

How are you feeling he asked.

Fine how about you.

Good. So um we should proldbly talk about your parents your mother Is still breathing your father is dead my father is dead I looked at him tried rolling down my face he came over and whipped them away don't cry he hugged me and I sobed in his shoulder when i was done. A doctor came in.

Your awke good how are you feeling.

Fine I said.

That's good your mother is awke she keeps asking if your okay an- can I see her I asked um I don't think that's a good idea. I frowund. But I can bring your mother to you if you want.

Yes bring her in Jake answer for me.

The dortor left and returned a cupple minutes later with my mother. She smile. The doctor welled her over to ware I was. Jake and the doctor moved me some over and layed my mother next to me. I cuddled with her. Crying into her arms.

You did so good Sofia you did very will with kicking that mans ass.

I smiled at her and looked up at Jake thank you for helping me I said.

No problem he said.

After I got released from the hospital. Me and my mother baryed my father. My mother sobed for days. I on the other hand looked for the mans sent I walked the hole kingdome and still couldn't fine it.
Jake and I started to see one another on the weekends we read together and ate together some times if we got tried we would fall asleep and cuddle. Today I woke up and faced my mate he looked so peaceful when he slept I ran my hand though him soft black hair his eye opened I looked in to them they showed love and pation.

Good morning he said.

Can I try something I asked.

Um sure he said.

Close your eyes I said. And he did I kissed his lips they were soft and sweet. I stopped and looked at him moving so I could read his expression. His eyes wide. I smiled at him.

What was that for? he asked

Nothing I said with a smile.

Sorry it took so long to update I have been Been working at home to earn money