Knight ; Crowley x Reader

Requested by : @CiciMarsela
___________________________

You scrutinized the paper in front of you, staring at the photo of two wanted men , who were the suspects for the ongoing kidnapping going on in your neighbourhood , before tossing the paper into the trash can.

Y/N was absolutely positive that she was able to defend herself from , as what her mother liked to refer to,  "bad people", with her years of learning martial arts.The phrase contradicted her thoughts as her simple-mindedness caused her to believe that everyone was nice despite the claims of them being evil or whatsoever.

You hummed silently your favorite tune to yourself as you made your way to school, unaware of the sadistic plans made just to kidnap you.

___________________________

"Yeah, I literally just got released from detention.Like, literally.Yes, of course.See you at home."You had to answer your mother's incessant questions on the phone, a result of her excessive worrying due to you not telling her beforehand you had to stay back for detention.

You hurried into your car and drove off, stopping at the nearest convenience store to purchase some eggs and milk, as requested by your mother.By the time you stepped out of the store, it was already dark.As you walked towards the parking lot, you felt uneasy, as if someone was watching you.

Goosebumps rose on your arms as you gripped the plastic bag containing the eggs and milk even harder.The sight that awaited you at your car caused you to hesitate and drop the plastic bag to the floor, breaking the eggs.

The windscreen of your car was completely smashed and broken and there were dents and scratches on the surface of the car.Your bottom lip quivered as you struggled not to cry right there and then.It was an extremely expensive car, having caused you to save your lunch money for 2 years and inevitably caused you much pain just to get it.

Just then, a figure started walking towards you.It was dark, and although the person had long, silver hair , you couldn't tell if it was a he or she.The faint smirk on his lips and his red optics made your instincts go into overdrive.You ran as fast as you could, your breathing shallow and labored, towards the convenience store.

The main priority was getting away from that man.He had an uncanny resemblance to one of  the wanted men , and she did not have the desire to end up in some sewer several weeks later.

She made it into the store, and she entered to seek help and call the police.You pulled out your phone and tried to call the police, but there was no service.You stared in borrow as both the cashier and the man started to corner you, and the cashier lifted the hat he was wearing, looking at you with red orbs, his red lips curved into a smile.

No.Please, no.

You'd fallen to the ground in fear.You stared at the two men in front of you, the cashier looking exactly like the wanted man.

"Hello, Y/N, I'm Crowley."He tilted his head to the side."And this is Ferid, my accomplice."

You were sweating slightly, trying to figure out how to get away from them.You slowly stood up, aiming a punch at Crowley's left eye.Her movement was precise and quick, but Crowley had caught her fist in his large hand, his grip tightening until she started screaming in pain.

She resorted to kicking wildly at the both of them, however they were too fast and simply avoided her attacks without breaking a sweat.