On the house? ; Shinya x Guren AU

Notes: im going to alternate between smut and fluff so oops im going to make this fluff  yey.also happy late birthday to my baby.& also I'm not a coffee person so if I get shit wrong tell me so I can edit!!! Also bc I'm a little shit I'm not going to finish this unless requested hehe!! next one shot is for yoichi aka cinnamon roll ><><

It had been a long stressful day at work for Guren as usual, causing him to vent his anger on his personal assistant, before feeling slightly guilty and telling her to get the day off.Mahiru , his PA, sighed at him before walking off to gossip with her friends at work about how much of an asshole the male was.His old man had came to his office to remind him of how much of a disappointment he was yet again.

Not that Guren cared.

He loved his father despite all the gruesome training for judo he had put him through , then studying to get his degree in marketing.It was a hurricane of emotions inside him as he walked out of the office and headed towards the coffee shop he usually frequented when he had problems.

As he breathed in the aroma of freshly brewed coffee , his tensed up muscles began to slowly relax.Sitting at the usual spot , he noticed something different.

The barista on duty was someone else.

Instead of the prickly moody teenager whose vocabulary was limited to only "okay" , a handsome young male about his age had replaced him.He flipped his silver hair and arched his back delicately , from working long hours at the coffee shop.

He noticed Guren staring at him, practically drooling at the sight of him and curved the edges of his lips up.The sight of the other male's soft red lips was too much for Guren to handle.He gulped visibly and as his cheeks tinted a bright red, he looked away.

Trying to use his phone as a distraction, he just sat down , browsing through websites without ordering anything.He was afraid the man's appearance up close would cause him to stutter and make a fool out of himself.It was already enough that he appeared as a fool at work.

Guren busied himself by entertaining himself with his phone, all while enjoying the calming atmosphere.When there was a clanking sound of the saucer hitting the wood in front of him, it surprised him and made look up and lock eyes with the silver-haired barista.

Guren could feel himself drowning in the cerulean blue eyes of the barista, only to receive a throat-clearing noise from him.He quickly folded his arms , acting arrogant as usual.The barista gave him a sly grin with a mischievous glint in his eyes, and walked away after serving Guren with a drink.

"Hey w-wait! I didn't even order-"Guren started.

"It's on the house,"The barista kept on walking without turning back.

Guren just shrugged and looked at the drink.He had given Guren a latte, and as he was about to sip it, he noticed some weird inscriptions on the foam.He squinted to stare at what the barista had written on the top layer of foam, resulting in him reddening and reeling away from shock.

The silver-haired male had written his name and phone number on the foam.

Guren groaned involuntarily as he stared blankly at the coffee mug , his arms still folded although he was embarrassed as hell.Despite that, he instinctively took a photo of the latte , wanting to keep Shinya 's number.