0 Days to go

You are only a few minutes away from me omg

~ 0 Days to go ~

I changed my whatsapp status like always.

I knew my lovely boyfriend would arrive in exactly ten minutes. I was nervous and excited as fuck.

100 days were past since I last saw him.

I was kinda scared that his feelings for me has changed or that i gained too much weight or something but I tried to don't think in a negative way.

"Bye mum! I'm goint to pick up Luke from the airport", I screamed.

One last check in the mirror, I looked okay.

I grabbed my key from the cupboard and went to my car.

The drive took me only seven minutes and I've found a parking space near the entrance of the airport.

I went into the big hall and stand on tiptoes, looking around for my big, tall and blonde giraffe.

I waited for over ten minutes but Luke didn't show up.

Did he missed his flight? Is he even coming back to me? Did he find a new girl? Did he stop loving me?

All the questions were made up in my head and I started to panic but after a few seconds strong arms wrapped around my waist.

"Hey princess", I heard the raspy voice of my boy whispering in my ear and turned around quickly.

Finally I was able to look in his beautiul blue eyes again. I missed his eyes so much. I missed his voice so much. I missed him so much.

"Finally", I whispered and teared up.

"Shh, don't cry sunshind", he smiled at me and whiped my tears away.

"Zero days to go baby", he said and kissed me softly.

- - - - -

Sorry my english sucks very much oops.

Idk what you were all expecting from the end but I hope everyone liked it :)

See ya in the Sequel "100 Days away from you. (Hopefully)

Lots of love x

~ Shelly ♡