Interview

Asia POV

"Look at her, not even dressed properly". The blonde sitting next to me whispered to the girl next to her. In my offence that short spilt skirt and revealing top she's wearing is numbered as not dressed properly.

"I wonder if she even bathe, her perfume stinks". Okay this woman cannot whisper. I would defend myself if I knew how to communicate properly with others other than my stuff animals, and yes I still sleep with those cute stuffers.

"Miss Kim!" The blonde got up quickly, her skirt rolled up an inch revealing her flat ass. Oh my I actually cursed someone out! I'm improving aren't I not? "Wish me luck". She Squealed. I doubt anyone in here will wish her luck. One, she have been talking smack about half of us in here with that friend of hers especially me, and Two, we're all here to get that same spot she's seeking so curse her of course.

It felt like ages that blonde have been inside the interview room, she's the first to be in there for ten whole minutes. So far the ones that went inside only lasted thirty seconds and even came out crying. The CEO probably likes blondey.

"Asia Crooks!" My head snapped up at the mention of my name. Blondey came running out the room, her small blue eyes watery and cheeks puffy with blue mascara rolling slowly down them.
Guess she didn't get the spot.

"Coming". I scurried to the opened door. "Good luck... Never mind that you're already out". Said the woman holding the door bitterly. People's first impression of me is always like that.

I didn't respond to her and went inside the room. A guy with short spiky black hair sat at the small glass table. He was writing in a notebook as he said, "Sit down miss Crooks---" His dark brown eyes widen at the sight of me. Oh no, he's not terrified of my messy looking black hair is he!?

"Puppy?" He gasped. Puppy? What puppy? I don't see any puppy in here. I sat down quietly before him. He haven't moved his arrogant eyes off me since he looked up. "How old are you?" He asked, his eyes seeming to pierce through my own.

"Twenty three..."

"Never mind that you got the job". He cut me off rudely. Wait what!? I got the job with only one question. Was my age what he was looking for all along? But come to think of it that blondey said she was twenty three as well.

"Why?" I managed to utter out. "What?" His eyes still won't leave my face. Its as if he's mesmerized by my face or something. "Because you remind me of something cute... Oh um, work starts tomorrow at eight sharp. Interview over!" The woman at the door frown at me as I walked past her. I still can't believe I passed the
Interview in just a second. Hooray for me!!!