Chapter 14

"Stefan, Damon, I have to get home now. It's getting really late." I said, after realising that it was 11pm.

We spent all day together. First we went out to the Mystic Grill. That was fun. We talked and talked and talked. We then went to the park and swam in the lake, that was fun too. Then we came back to their house and watched tv.

I really have to go though. Rebekah is probably wondering where I am.

"You can stay here. There is plenty of space, trust me." Stefan suggested.

"I can't Stefan. My girlfriend is probably wondering where I am. I have to get home." I said, then realised what I just said. Stefan and Damon expressions went blank.

"You... have a... girlfriend???" Stefan asked wide eyed.

"Um........ yeah...." I replied.

"What's her name?" Damon asked with a look of curiosity.

"R-Rebekah." I answered.

"As in Mikealson?" Stefan asked.

"Uh... Yeah..." I replied. Then they both looked at each other. They looked kind of shocked.

"Please just stay." Stefan insisted.

"I really can't Stefan. I have to go." I said again, heading towards the door.

"Bye. Love you." I finished, closing the door behind me.

~*~

I finally got back home, and when I walked through the door, Rebekah ran to me and squeezed me tight in her arms.

"Where were you?" She asked, looking at me with wide eyes.

"I ran into Damon, and he insisted we hung out, so we talked and I went to their house for a bit, where I hung with Stefan. Then we went to the Mystic Grill and had dinner. After that, we went to the lake, then went back to their house and watched tv. " I explained.

"You met your brothers?" She asked.

"Mhm..." I nodded.

"Ok. Well, I'm glad you are back." She said, then sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah." I mumbled, sitting down next to her.