Five

~ *Bay's POV* ~

Great! Beyoncé Adopted me. Im glad that my plan worked out flawlessly. I heard everything. Even What Mrs. Martin said about me.

But they forgot to tell Beyoncé and JayZ about how Orange soda is my favorite drink and it oddly calms me down in bad situations. I went upstairs and wrote a couple of things in my notebook. My handwriting was a little sloppy because I was writing too fast.

I lifted my head up from my notebook because I heard footsteps but then I put it back down. I already knew who it was. She knocked on the door twice.

I slowly looked up and seen two pairs of feet. It was Beyoncé and her husband JayZ. His real name is Shawn.

"Hey," Beyoncé said with a slight wave. "Mind If we come?" I smiled.

"No. I don't mind." I put my notebook in my book bag that was between my feet.

They both sat on different sides of me. Beyoncé on my right and Shawn on my left.

"So...whats up?" I asked putting hands on my knees trying hard to not let thwm see my excitement.

"We have some good news." Shawn look at me with a little smile along with Bey.

I got up to remove my notebook of numbers off of my friend--who slept in the same room as me--bed. Her name is Nikki.

Nikki was one of my best friends along with Yona, Tay and Lee Lee. I tell them almost about everything.

"So...what's the good news?"

"We are adopting you!" Beyoncé said with a huge smile on her face.

"Really!? When Do I Leave?! " I asked the famous rapper.

"Beyoncé will pick you up tomorrow and I can't because I have to go to the studio." Shawn said.

"Can I go sometime?" I asked him.

"Yeah, Sure," he smiled a little. "But Not tomorrow because you have to go to the dance studio with Bey."

They both stood up and I stood uo afterwards hugging them both.

"I like to dance." I smiled big and let go of Beyoncé.

"Well, maybe you could learn some choreography with me." She smiled and I noticed her dimple.

~ *Beyoncé's POV* ~

"I'd love that!"

Bay smiled looking up at me her eyes were grey. They were beautiful and clear.

"Um, I-I like your eyes."

"Thanks. They they change colors." Bay said looking down at her feet and back up at me with a little smile.

~ *Bay's POV* ~

Ugh! She noticed my eyes. She's just getting closer and closer to knowing. She's very smart. I complimented her and how she was very good observer.

"But anyway, I can't wait To meet your dancers." I smiled looking down at my feet with my hands behind my back.

"Im lretty sure they will be excited to meet you too. So tomorrow -" She reached her arm out and around my shoulders.

"Ill Be Picking You Up & You Need To Have Your Things Ready Because I'll Have Julius Drop Your Things Off In Our House

We Have To Go To The Dance Studio."

I Get To Meet The 'Les Twins'. They've Always Been My Favorite,But Don't Get Me Wrong I Love The Others Too.

"Ok,Thats Great! I'll See You Then." I gave them one last hug & soon they both left.