Chapter 7:

Dylan's Pov

"I'm gonna go change!" I yell to Taylor who was standing drying off as he got out of his wet suit.

"Okay, come back here soon so we can go get something for lunch." I nod. Running into the girls bathroom, changing room area.

I slip my other bikini on and then my clothes. I put my wet clothes in a bag that I had packed. I walked back out slipping my sandals on again. The guys weren't looking at me so I ran up behind them and tackled Cameron. He fell straight on his face. Causing the other guys to laugh.

"Hey!" He yells at me.

"Ow." Is all I can say though I wasn't even the one who got hurt considering I was on top of Cameron. "Sorry?" I say as more of a question than an apology.

"I'll get you back." I get off of his back helping him up.

Taylor gave me a high five. We started walking towards the restaurants.

-- Three Weeks Later --

I run into the guys room.

"Dudes, Guess what!"

"What?!"

"Nash asked you out?!" Taylor screams running up to me.

"You lost your virginity?!" Jack G yells out.

"To Nash." Cameron adds smirking.

"What the heck. No. It has really nothing to do with any of you guys. Wait I told you guys that I was in the run for this a few weeks ago..."

"Um... A Movie...?"

"Almost, but no."

"Then what is it?" They asked getting tense.

"Well first off we are going to Australia wednesday, but the second thing is, I get to be in One of Justin Bieber's videos."

"Oh cool. When we get back or...?"

There was a bit of a silence, "okay do you guys understand if I leave for a few weeks and come back?"

They all nod.

"We Can't stop you." JC adds.

"Okay well It's a really big thing, and that's the downside having to leave all of you weirdo's." I smile.

"When do you leave?"

"Tomorrow." I mumble. They all just stare at me.

"What?" Cameron finally says breaking the silence.

"I leave tomorrow."

"Who leaves tomorrow?" Nash says walking into the room.

"He doesn't know?" Jack J. Looks at me. I shake my head. 

"I don't know what?" Nash looks at me expectantly.

I look at all of them with huge eyes. The next thing I know I was crying, no not crying, sobbing.

It was horrible, They all just stared at me. Until I felt a hand on me. The cold hand made me jump. When that happened I got up. I looked at them all, before walking out of the room without saying a word.

I walk down the stairs instead of the elevator, then run out and call a taxi, before I arrive at the beach. I just need to think.

Nash's Pov

"What the hell happened to her?!" I yelled across the room.

"Um..."

"That's all you can freaking say?!"

"Nash." Cameron Scolds me.

"No, she just had a f*cking mental break down in front of me and won't tell me what's wrong. It's all wrong, why won't she tell me?! She is my best friend, that's a girl, I guess..." I sigh, why am I yelling at them. I slide down the wall with my head on my knees and my arms around my legs.

I'm so stupid. She would never love me. We've only know each other for a few weeks anyways. I can't do it. She's her. And I'm just me. I'm a nobody compared to her, there is no comparison, and it's not like anything could ever compare to her.

I sit there for a while just "thinking".

--3 hours later--

I hear the door next to me open and close, probably one of the boys, all of a sudden I feel a pair of legs wrap around mind and hands on my hair playing with it.

I don't look up though.

We sit as is for what feels like the longest time.

"Look up, baby." Dylan's voice. She knows I love it when she calls me baby. She tugs on my baby hairs a bit in the back of my head. I look up at her. She smiles at me. "There are those beautiful eyes I love so much." She leans in and kisses my forehead. I hear foot steps from somewhere in the room. She lets her lips linger on my forehead. Giving me time to separate my legs stand pulling her with me.

I push her up against the wall, not caring who is in the room...