Chapter 31:

Dylan's POV

Recap: "Will you do me a favor?" My eyes met Johnson's.

"Hm?" I replied. With my eyes still directly staring at him.

"Please quit." He stared me right in the eyes before turning, "You may see them though, soon enough."

"See who?" He didn't reply, he just shook his head walking away and inside. I walked in, and bumped into Gilinksy.

"Will you help me with something?"

Gilinsky's POV

I was sitting on my phone see all of the tweets, Instagram tags, and snapchats I was getting from the fans. I decided I was going to reply to people on snapchat. You know a little surprise for the fans.

Just a pic of me, and a hey or thanks.

"You want to walk around?" I asked skate.

"Nah, I'm gonna take a nap." I just nodded, BORING!

"Your so boringg." I groaned. I watched Jack as he just walked out of the door, after Dylan.

Dylan, can be, what's the word. 'Troublesome.' I got up from the coach and started walking around.

•••

I was walking back to skate when I bumped into Dylan.

She reeked of smoke. I stared at her. She was beautiful, but I'm not into her like that. She's like a little sister.

She stared back at me for a while, "Will you help me with something?" She whispered to me.

"Anything, baby girl." She laughed knowing I was referencing Criminal Minds.

"Thank you." She handed me her coat. Her cigarettes, her lighter then pulled me back to her room. She took out purse handing me another pack.

She sighed, then all of a sudden started crying. She pulled out a bottle of pills. Shaking them in her hands. She looked at me then immediately looked down.

"Dylan..." I tried to talk to her. "What are those?" My voice cracking at the end. Her eyes wouldn't meet mine. "Dylan, Give me those, now." She didn't move. Still holding onto the bottle, like her life depended on it.

"Um... Uh..." She started stumbling on her words. Still holding onto the bottle, while her fingers started to turn white.

"Dylan please." My voice cracking once again, as tears ran down my face. I stepped closer to her. With every step closer to her she would step away. One step closer, one step away. Until her back hit the wall, she started crying even harder.

Starting to slide down, when the pills dropped out of her hands rolling across the floor. I grabbed them up, quickly. I put them in the pocket of the jacket she gave me. And dropped the jacket, along with everything else.

I picked he up holding her to my chest tightly. "Baby girl, It will be alright. We will get you through this." She didn't say anything. I just rubbed her back as her head dug into my shoulder, soaking it in tears. "It's okay, It's okay." I whispered over and over again.

When I heard soft snores on my neck, I laid her down on the couch. I sighed looking at her, before I picked up the jacket. I pulled the pill bottle out, sleeping pills...

"I want to quit..." She mumbled. Twisting in her sleep, almost making me jump. I decided I was going to help her.

So I started I grabbed a garbage bag and went through her entire room, everything.

Johnson's POV

"I need to find a way to help her." I sighed into my phone.

"Maybe pull her out of the tour?"

"No... I don't think that would work."

"How about taking her home to see her family?"

"Maybe, What if you came?" I asked Taylor. "I mean your in Indiana right now right?"

"What if it triggers her to start smoking again?"

"She can't get much worse..."

"You never know."

"I guess, You and the guys could come up and go to the concert?"

"I don't know, I would have to Talk to Cassidy and Cameron, first. I honestly don't think Nash would go."

"Don't tell him she is preforming."

"I don't know how well this will work."

"We can do it, I can get you tickets." I let the silence endure me, "I think she started smoking a few months ago, But I know for a fact after Cameron slapped her she couldn't sleep, so she also started sleeping pills."

"Oh my god..."

"Yeah, she had been a mess lately." I was looking through her door to see Gilinsky going through her stuff. He was holding her jacket that she smokes with.

He was going through everything. Her trash, I mean everything. He was making a mess of her stuff.

"Please think about it, but I have to go..."

"Talk to you..." I hug up on him and walked over to Dylan's dressing room. I saw her sleeping on the couch while Jack went through everything. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Jack!" He looked up jumping.

"Dude, don't wake her up." He said looking at Dylan, tucking a hair behind her head.

"You still like don't you?"

"I don't know. I can't put yet through that."

"I know, but you do..."

"She still loves Nash."

"I don't think Nash will go back to her."

"You never know. He was hurt, and..." I cut him off.

"He is seeing someone else, Cameron said she isn't a 'good' girl though."

"Exactly, we need a plan." He looked at Dylan, "to get them back together." He sighed looking away from here.

"What are you doing anyways?"

"What she asked." He simply said not making eye contact with me.

"What is that?"

"Take away what's stopping her."

"Her cigarettes?"

"And pills."

"What?"

"She has been taking sleeping pills."

"She needs back with him, he could help her."

"He could, but we need to be careful with her until then."

"Yeah." He took a garbage bag putting all of the stuff in before sighing.

A/N

Thanks you guys so much for 444