Chapter 5

Being carried by Sebastian is not fun. You would think would be. But it is not. The butler is as hard as a rock, I mean come on dude and the worse part is that I know I need to explain myself and answer questions. I really shouldn't have asked to go.

Couple hours before Ciel and Sebastian left~

"Can I go with you pleaseee? with a cherry on top?" I begged. "fine be ready in less than 30 seconds or you get left behind." Ciel said nonchalantly.

End of how you ended up there~

Ugh why did I have to have such great charm?  (Cue blowing hair out of face) As Sebastian set me back down in the shop (When you think back or have flash back and stuff you waste time so no escape for chu.) I thought could run would run but I know I'll just be caught again. So I guess it's time to answer questions. "Ok" I say clapping my hands together "Who's questions do I answer first?" Ciel looked at Undertaker with a death glare as if to say 'I will ask _______ questions first'. Which just made Undertaker chuckle at him as if his stare was funny. "Why did you run out? Why did you hide from Undertaker?( Though I'm sure a lot of people would) Ciel demanded. "Well you see you shortstack of pancakes, I ran out because... I heard Mey-Rin call for help... yeah." I bluffed hoping he believes it. "And as for the latter question um... I just find Undertaker to be a bit creepy and all." 'Yeah totally scary... NOT. Undertaker, in my opinion is dreamy and I love him but I can't just say that!' "You suck at lying you know that right?" Ciel says smirking, closing his eyes and crossing his arms across his chest. "I think if  _______ really want to the could lie like a pro. He he he." Undertaker chuckled. 'Well crap! He does remember me. "So um Undertaker is it? Have we met before? heh heh because you talk like we do." Play dumb and I shouldn't be screwed. "Awww  _______ don't play dumb I can see it in your eyes that you remember me. He he he." Undertaker laughed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about Undertaker." I stuttered. Ciel and Sebastian were watching all this go down wanting to know the history between us, and why I look like a fool because I will not say I know Undertaker. "  _______ it's clear you know Undertaker I demand to know how." Ciel says thinking he is the boss of me. " Listen here you shortstack of pancakes. I do not let me repeat that do not! Follow your orders because last time I checked I wasn't the demon who made a contract with you. I was a bored Shinigami who wanted to know how Undertaker was but could not see, or talk to him until I killed the thing who caused my life to be a living hell!" Everyone seemed surprised with my out burst besides... Undertaker who just... laughed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Edited: 7/2/17