Knight in Shining Armor

Me: Alright Grimkitty you asked for it.

Grimmjow: *sigh* Alright I'll stop calling you a kid.

Me: Arigato Grimmy. :3

On to the story again

-Nnoitra's POV-

I walk up to Gin's house and hear the music blasting from outside. I grin to myself. "This is my kinda party!" I shout and go into the house grinning.

Gin intercepts me on my way to the "punch" bowl. "Hey come with me Nnoitra." The fox-faced Gin says grabbing my hand pulling me to the dance floor.

Gin starts dancing. "Uh how is this helping me get Szayel?" I ask.

"Just go with it." Gin says. I start dancing.

Suddenly Szayel is next to us dancing with Grimmjow.

"You're so sexy Szayel." I hear Grimmjow say. Szayel blushes and Grimmjow tries to kiss him, but he pulls away. "C'mon Szayel." Grimmjow insists

"Maybe if I didn't like someone." Szayel says.

"Well ok We'll just do this another time." The blue-haired Espada says walking away.

I stop dancing and grab something to drink. I'm thinking about what Szayel said about liking someone when Gin bursts my bubble.

"Come quick Szayel is in trouble!" Gin yells and starts to run.

"What?!?" I yell and run after Gin. I run into the room he led me to. Grimmjow has Szayel tied up to a bed naked. "What the fuck are you doing?!?" I yell at the blue-haired Espada.

"What's it look I'm doing?" Grimmjow smirks.

"Help me." Szayel begs.

I punch Grimmjow in the face knocking him out. "Are you ok?" I ask Szayel, but he's already unconscious. I put Szayel's pants on and carry him out bridal style.

*TIME SKIP*

I

lay Szayel on his bed and he mumbles. "Please stay Nnoitra."

I sigh and lay down next to him. "I don't know why I'm staying. I heard you tell the Sexta you like someone." I say.

"You." Szayel says with his eyes still closed.

"Hm?" I ask confused.

"I like you. Wait no I love you." Szayel says. I can tell he's fighting not to drift back into unconsciousness.

I wrap my arms around him and kiss the top of his head. "I love you too." I tell Szayel, he sighs and places his head on my chest. Szayel falls asleep and, eventually, I join him.

-Szayel's POV-

I show up the party in my hot outfit. "Hey Szayel looking sexy today." Grimmjow says winking.

"Thanks Grimmy." I say blushing. We're talking when I spot Nnoitra headed for the drinks. I think about walking over when I see Gin take his hand and lead him to the dance floor.

"Hey Szayel wanna dance?" Grimmjow asks.

I grin. Maybe I can make Nnoitra jealous. I think to myself. I grab Grimmjow's hand. "I'd love to dance." I say leading him to the spot next to Nnoitra and Gin.

"You're so sexy Szayel." The blue-haired Espada says making me blush again

Grimmjow tries to kiss me, but I stop him. "C'mon Szayel." He coaxes.

"Maybe if I didn't like someone." I say apologizing.

"Well ok we'll just do this another time." Grimmy says and we both walk away.

I'm drinking punch and trying to gather some courage when I hear Grimmjow. "Hey can I talk to you in private?"

"Um sure." I say following him into one of the rooms. I begin to feel weird. "I'm woozy." I say.

"Here lay down on the bed." Grimmjow says.

I lay down for what seems like five seconds. I wake up tied to the bed. I realize that I'm naked and Grimmjow is on top of me. "What are you doing?" I ask weakly. I'm still woozy.

"Just relax you'll enjoy this." Grimmjow says wrapping his arms around me.

I wriggle, but I can't do much tied down. Grimmjow kisses me forcefully, and wraps his tongue around mine, making me gasp. Grimmjow starts sliding his hands down my body making me wriggle even more.

Suddenly the doors bursts open. "What the fuck are you doing?!?" I hear and recognize the voice as Nnoitra's.

"What's it look like I'm doing." I hear Grimmjow say.

"Help me." I say trying not to drift back into unconsciousness. That son of a bitch drugged me. I think as I feel arms wrap around me. I drift back into unconsciousness.

I wake up and see Nnoitra's figure at the doorway. "Please stay Nnoitra." I mumble half asleep.

I hear him sigh as he lays next to me. "I don't know why I'm staying. I heard you tell the Sexta you like someone." Nnoitra says.

I remember the conversation and decide to tell Nnoitra what I always wanted to say "You." I confess

"Hm?" Nnoitra asks confused.

"I like you. Wait no I love you." I clarify.

Nnoitra wraps his arms around me and kisses the top of my head. "I love you too." I hear him say. I sigh and place my head on his chest. Not being able to resist I let the drugs Grimmjow gave me pull me into sleep once again.