Love At Last

Me: Szayel looks like the last chapter has all the smut. xD

Szayel: Fine but I DO NOT APPROVE OF YAOI AND MY CHARACTER IS OOC!
Me: Oh shush

Fine then...on with the tale.

-Nnoitra's POV-

I wake up the next morning and Szayel's pink hair is the first thing I see. Blushing, I remember the events of last night. I hear Szayel groan next to me. What will he do when he wakes up? I think to myself.

I sigh and his eyelids flutter open. I wait nervously. "Good morning Nnoitra." Szayel says drowsily.

"Morning." I say as sweetly as I can.

Szayel smiles and stretches. "I'm gonna take a shower." Szayel winks and gets up. I look at him before he disappears into the bathroom. I lay there for a minute and decide to follow him.

I silently open the door and slip into the shower with Szayel. He opens his eyes and smiles.

"So what do we-" I start to talk

Szayel cuts off my sentence with a kiss. "I've wanted to do that for a long time." He says. I say nothing and kiss him instead.

I wrap my tongue around his and he moans. "I've wanted to do THAT for a VERY long time." I say.

Szayel raises an eyebrow. "You might want to be careful. I don't know if I have much self-control." He says.

That was it. I pin Szayel against the wall and hold his arms above his head, kissing him. He moans. I feel him start to harden and I release his hands as I kiss his neck. One of Szayel's hands grabs my hair and the other travels down my chest. I moan and get hard. His hand wraps around my shaft. I moan harder as he rubs and kisses me. He keeps rubbing and I moan and cum. We both get out of the shower, and it's like a race to the bed. We make it to the bed. I get on top kissing him until I have him gasping for breath.

"You literally leave me breathless." Szayel says winking.

Szayel's mouth is suddenly on my dick kissing it. "Mmm Szayel please." I beg. He starts sucking it slowly. "Gah yes!" I say. He starts sucking harder. "Oh yes Szayel!" I say in pure ecstasy. He keeps sucking until I cum in his mouth. "Gah!" I yell as I release and he swallows it all.

"Now let's kick it up a notch." Szayel says grinning. Suddenly he's face down and ass up. His pink hair is spilled onto the pillows. I take the invitation and move into him. "Ah yes!" He moans. I thrust harder and harder making him moan my name. "Gah Nnoitra!" He yells. I keep going until we both release. Me deep inside him and him on the sheets. We both lay exhausted on the bed, holding each other. "I love you." Szayel whispers.

"I love you too." I say kissing him. I fall asleep again holding him.

END OF FINAL CHAPTER!