DEEPER IN LOVE<3

MIMI'S POV

I was so excited a bitch had just got off work and was trynna hit the shower one time for the one time. you feel me....and of course I was happy to see my nunna and my man, after a long hard day of work so I can cuddle up with my lil family and watch some movies and just chill.so when I pulled up to the condo I got out and locked my car up , shit you never know niggas is grimey now a days. then I unlocked my door but when I walked into the condo I heard noises, like a girl laughing ,and of course I was about go tf off ,like I know this nigga didn't have a bitch in my house without my permission, but when I got closer I heard a male voice also but not Jason's.so I was prepared for the worst seeing as when I was younger daddy told us be careful because of his job [drug dealer] people would take your kids, steal your cars, abduct , just do anything to get what they want, and basically I'm kinda paranoid like wouldn't you be too? I was relieved  when I saw Jason and two people sitting on the couch which looked like to be Jason's friend and his flip of the week ,I just nodded my head and walked past, then up the stairs.

all I could do is stare at my beautiful baby laying in her hello kitty bed, she's just so pretty I swear Jason going to need a shot gun fucking around with her. shit she already to smart for her age if you ask me . she 6 but going on 40 next year .ha but she gets that from her mom I guess.

''she gets the yelling from you baby'' Jason dumb ass said scaring me

''you real funny nigga'' he then grabbed me by my waist and kissed on my neck turning me on

''and her beauty too'' he said as he kept kissing my neck causing my panties to soak from him. plus I haven't had sex in a week due to boss making me overtime at work everyday..so right now I'm delicate as can be.

Jason unraveled his hands from my waist and led me to the bathroom where there was an love making scene set up ....if you catch my drift. he had the lights off with candles every where , a bottle of my favorite wine; white grape moscatto, with a bubble bath and the smelled stood at its highest to my nose. I was lost for words he is so sweet it's un mentionable.

Jason: babe I know you been having long days at work and I know you really wanna work so I'm trying hard to let you , but I feel you just should stay at home and let me make the money for my house hold like a man should do, but I'm really trying hard like really hard so , I feel you at least should come home to a hot bath an a quiet house and if you wanna work I'm going to give that to you. look I know I can be an asshole a lot and sometime crazy , but I love you so I want you to have the best ,my queen''

His words were like music to my ears. i was in a daze until i felt a kiss on my lips. i started to kiss back with just as much passion as him. He then kissed my lips again and trailed the kisses all the way to my collar bone .He stopped and bite down hard and sucked until i moaned in response, he continued all the way to my shirt collar and pulled my shirt over my head next my bra and then my pants and panties. after he picked me up and put me in the tub while he poured me some wine.

when i finished my wine he started washing me up with my favorite vanilla coco loco body wash from dove. he took me out the bath and carried me to the bed. He looked me in my eyes and told me he loved me then touched all over my body with his tongue . But by the time he got to my navel i had enough i just wanted sex........

me: nigga if you don't hurry up and give me what i want I'm a hurt you.

Jason: say no mas baby..

After that it was full on sex he ate me out to the point i came three time .shit i thought his tongue was numb by now. he took his clothes off and consumed my body he slowly glided in and sat while i got used to his size again, after he started going ham. it got to the point i felt him in my stomach .i was moaning and screaming extra hard .he had to kiss me to keep from screaming so to release i started scratching his back. Then he flipped me over on all fours and while he hit it from the back he grouped my boobs then he started kisses my back and once again going ham and after he told me to ride him after about 15 more minutes he and i had reached our climax......and you know we went back at it again 3 more times until jazzy came in and said the buggy man was after her ,she said he was banging on her wall non stop..........*_^ what can i say I'm a freak and i love my family

HOPE YHU LIKE THE CHAPTER TOMORROW ILL PUT UP A NEW ONE FINALLY THANKS VOTE/COMMENT AND READ..................~KEKEE AND PRECIOUS

AWW ISNT JASON SO SWEET....

SEE WHAT HAPPEN TO CARMEYL NEXT ........................BYE