Strong women (Lemon)

-Lemon warning-
Hibari carried you to a classroom, turn you around, grab you by your neck and strip off your uniform in a swift action.
You :"Eek!"
You tried to cover up but he growled and said, "You gonna break your promise?"
You close your eyes and move your hands away and blush.
Hibari grabbed one of your breast and give it a hard squeeze which drew a moan out of your mouth. He then continue to rub one of your breast while his another hand glide front your hips to your inner thigh. You yelped and blush harder. Hibari rub your breast for a while before pinching your nipple hard. You moaned really loudly and Hibari continue to stimulate your breast. After a while, he changes his hand. His left hand rub your another breast and his right rub your entrance from behind. You hold onto a table nearby to help yourself stand and Hibari move his hand further front to your clit, which he presses lightly.

You arches your back and fall limp but Hibari carried you and place you on the teacher desk. He then open your legs widely and stare at your reddened flower. He smirk when he saw how wet you are and then lean down to lick your entrance. He thrust his tongue into your entrance and you arches your back. You then said through moaning, "H-Hibari, s-stop it, pls!"
You were crying and you had a mixed feelings of wanting Hibari to stop or continue. You don't want to lose your virginity like this but your body is enjoying it so much! Hibari stopped licking and stood up. He unzip his pants, bring out his thick shaft and put it against your entrance. You immediately gasp when you saw how big he was.

You tried to stop him but he rub the top of your entrance and you moaned. After your moan he push himself very slowly into you. You wanted to scream so loudly cause it hurt like hell. Your puberty had came but you weren't fully grown yet, thus your entrance is still really small. On the other side, Hibari's member were fully adult size, thus when he push in you felt more pain and were bleeding. You cried in pain and bit your lip until you felt the taste of mental in your mouth. Then unexpectedly, Hibari kissed you! He insert his tongue into your mouth and kiss you in an adult way. While kissing you, he push himself into you until the deepest. You felt so painful down there but his kiss is too passionate that you almost forgot all the pain.

When he finally breaks for air, he start to move slowly. You still feel pain but not as much and the pleasure were so much that you felt like fainting with his every thrust. However, on a certain point, Hibari had already reaches his fastest speed. You were about to climax and on the edge of coming, you said breathlessly, "H-Hibari, I-I beg of you....don't come...inside..."

Hibari heard it but decided through and finally, came a lot inside of you. You came right after him and arches your back as he pull himself out, making all his semen all drip out of your entrance. You whispered, "Hibari..." and fainted after that.

-Sometime later-
You woke up to the shines of evening sunset. You then look around and realise Hibari is carrying you on his back. You were about to jump off but Hibari said sternly, "Don't move"
You immediately stopped and start crying. You hid your face on his back and he signed before saying, "I will not repeat this so stop crying and listen carefully"

Hibari :"Be my women, cause I love strong women and you are the one for me."
You stopped crying and wide your eyes surprised.
Hibari :"And I came inside of you just now..."

You then cried louder, "It's a very dangerous day today!!!!"
Hibari almost dropped you when you shouted in his ears then said, 'Women, I said I want you to be my women didn't I?!'