Paperwork!!! *Giotto*

REQUESTED BY TrinityBreeze.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡

You have been dating Giotto since 3 weeks but due to too much work to do, your hasn't got time to get lovey dovey.

One day, when you went to Giotto's office to pass some paperwork to him, you saw him sleeping on the desk. You then called out to him but he did not respond so you went nearer to him but just as you were in the reach of his touch, he pulled you into a warm hug.

You :"Wha-What are you doing, Giotto?"

Giotto :"It's been long since we can be along so..."

You :"But you have work to do..."

He then kisses you and slowly push you onto the desk but then suddenly...

*BOOM*

The door went flying open and there stands a frustrated G.

G :"Giotto! Your work's expiring date is nearing, please hurry up!"

Giotto signed and left you.

Then finally, one day Giotto is free and so, he invited you out. But when your were dating, you feel somewhat really lonely and Giotto seems to realise that too. After the date, he accompanied you to your home. Then just as you were about to close the door, he stopped you and kissed you.  He slowly guided you to your bedroom and pushes you onto the bed. He then pull away and you saw a single tears dropped.

Your eyes widen and he started, "I'm sorry, you were lonely weren't you?"

You nodded and he kiss you again. Your then spent the whole night doing this and that....
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
DONE!!!!! Pls vote, comment and request!