CHAPTER 12

(1 week later)
I was glad me and Jimin kinda, sorta made up. He would still act like he hated me so I wasn't sure if he had forgiven me. While he still "hated" me, me and Jungkook got closer and closer. I wasn't sure if me and Jungkook were in a relationship or not. It seemed like it though.
-
On my way to go meet up with Yoongi I seen Hana. What was she doing here again? She didn't attend school here. I tried to avoid her because every time I see her , she always acts so weird.
I tried to walk pass her , but she seen me.
"Tae!" She yelled.
I turned around and waved. "Please don't come over here. Please dont" I thought to myself.
She ran over to me and hugged me tightly.
"Guess what?" She said excitedly.
I looked at her waiting for her to tell me, but I guess she really wanted me to guess.
"Um I don't know? What?"
She smiled big "I'm finally going to attend school here!"
She hugged me again. I swear if she kept hugging me I would die from suffocation. When she let go I backed up as far as I could without her saying anything.
"I should- Um go.. Um Yoongi is waiting for me" I said.
Before she could say anything I ran off. When I got far enough I stopped.
Why is she always so weird.
"Tae"
When I looked to see who it was I seen Jimin. He looked like crap. He looked like he had been crying too.
"Tae" he said again in a low voice.
I walked over to him. "What's wrong?" I asked.
He fell into me and I held onto him so he wouldn't fall to the ground. I felt his forehead, he was burning up. I carried him back to his dorm and laid him on his bed.
I sat down next to him and sighed i was stuck here with him I couldn't go meet up with Yoongi now.
I called him to let him know what was going on. He told me I had to make it up to him some day.
"Tae.."
He sat up and wrapped his arms around me.
"I love you Tae. Be mine. Only mine. Forget about everyone else. Only love me." He whispered in my ear.
I pushed him off and jumped up.
"Jimin you're just sick. You don't know what you're saying."
He smiled at me "I do know what I'm saying. I'm saying I love you. Which is true. I never stopped loving you. Please be mine."
He crawled to the end of the bed almost falling off.
"Yaaa! Be careful!" I yelled.
He laughed and suddenly collapsed. I went over and made sure he was okay. He was still burning up. I picked him up and laid him the right way. I took his shirt off of him and pants. Him wearing clothes would only make it worse. Doing that was a really bad choice. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. His body was so perfect. I bit down on my lip and closed my eyes.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door then someone enter.
"Jimin! Are you okay?"
It was Hana. I could tell from her voice. I immediately got up. "He's burning up. I don't know how long he's been like this ,but since you're here you can take care of him now"
I walked to the door, but she didn't let me leave. She grabbed my hand. I yanked my hand away "you should really get to taking care of him. He's really sick."
She sighed. "I didn't come here to take care of him!"
I looked at her. "He's your brother! Take care of him now!"
She came close to me. I backed up a little. "If you're not gonna take care of-"
Suddenly she kissed me and I pushed her away. "What the heck Hana!" I yelled.
"Tae.." I heard Jimin mumble. I quickly went over to him.
"It hurts so much Tae. Please make the pain stop."
He rubbed his temples trying to make the pain go away.
"It's too bright in here Tae"
He shut his eyes and covered his head.
I got up and did anything I could to darken the room. I closed the curtains and hoped it wasn't too bright now.
"Is that better?" I asked.
He uncovered himself and smiled. I loved seeing his smile. It made me happy. I smiled back at him.
"I see now. You'd do anything for my brother huh? Tae, are you in love with my brother?" she asked
I looked back and nodded but before I could say anything she was gone.
"Someone else knows our secret Jimin. Soon the others will know" I sighed. What would the others think if they found out? Would they accept us?