Chapter 19

When we arrived back at the dorm I sat in the car with Yoongi. I guess we were both shocked by what happened. I didn't mean for any of this to happen.
"Tae I'll talk to Jin. Don't worry. You and Jimin will be together."
I sighed. Yoongi always wants me to be happy. He'd do anything just to see me happy. I wish he would stop. He'll just get hurt for caring about me so much.
"Don't, leave it. Jin is right. We can't be together anyways. Boys aren't suppose to be together."
From the corner of my eye I could see him looking at me. He probably didn't like what I said, but the truth is the truth. We can't change that.
Yoongi pulled me towards him.
"I don't care what Jin thinks. I don't care what anyone says. You're allowed to be with whoever you want. If you love someone you can't just stop them from loving them no matter how wrong someone thinks it is. You can be with Jimin . Tae you can be with whoever you want. Don't listen to Jin!"
I pulled away and got out the car.
"No. I can't be with him. All I'll do is hurt him. I can't be with anyone."
(Jimin's POV)
"What the hell did you think you were doing?! You can't be with him!"
I paced back and forth replaying what just occurred in my head.
"I can be with him! You don't tell me who I can and can't be with! I love him!"
Jin raised his hand as if he was about to hit me , luckily Namjoon stopped him.
"I don't see why it's such a big problem . Jin just let them. You can't control what he does. He isn't doing anything bad."
I was getting tired of all the arguing. Why didn't Jin understand? Why didn't he just let me be with Tae.
"Do you not want to see me happy?" I mumbled.
He stopped arguing with Namjoon and looked at me.
"Of course I want you to be happy, but this isn't acceptable Jimin. You two can't be together."
I rolled my eyes and walked away from him.
"You know as you being one of my best friends I thought you would've been supportive about this, but I was wrong for believing that. I'm done here"
I walked out. I didn't know where I was going , but anywhere far from Jin was fine.
(Tae's POV)
As time passed more and more thoughts sunk into my mind. I couldn't stop them. All this anger, fear, sadness was building up inside me. I couldn't take much more. I got up and paced around the room trying to get my mind off of things , but it only made it worse. What was I doing. I dropped to the ground and bursted into uncontrollable tears. What was wrong with me? Why am I like this now? I was too busy in my thoughts I hadn't heard the door open, but yoongi's voice snapped me back to reality.
"Tae ! What's wrong?"
Yoongi ran over to me and held me in his arms. Whispering to me that everything was going to be okay. Part of me believed him , but the other didn't.
"Nothing is going to be okay. It'll never be okay" I mumbled.
His grip became tighter. Even after what I said he still kept saying everything was going to be okay. How could he be so sure of it. I pushed him off of me and ran out. Nothing was going to be okay. As long as I'm here everything will just keep being obliterated.