2nd Os :I LoVe YoU

Fab 5's new album's Press Conference.

Reporter: Manik Sir app k subhi songs full of romance and love hote haan to kya yeh sub kisi personal experience ki wajha se hai.

Manik with a laugh replied: No ways love and all se main thora dore hi rahta hoon .Coz I think yeh Pyaar Ishq aur Muhabbat waste of time hai.

Reporter:Sir app ne abhi kaha k app Pyaar,Ishq jaisi cheezon pe yaqeen nahi karte but agar kabhi app ko pyaar ho gya to?

Manik again with a smrik: Waise to i know aisa kabhi ho ga nahi. But agar aisa kabhi hoa to main ajj app sub se promise karta hoon k app sub k samne apney pyaar ka izhar karon ga.

: I think ajj k liye itna kafi hai.Thank you Friends for your time.

After this Fab 5 left from that stage.

Mukti to Manik: Manik kya baat hai Pyaar ka izhar wo bhi media k samne.

Manik: Chill Mukti... Yaar u know na main pyaar pe believe nahi karta to izhar kya karon ga.Merey liye to shadi and all yehi sub thek hai.

Dhruliya who were in love asked: But Manik In case agar aisa kuch hoa to.

Manik shrugged his shoulder and said: Tab ki tab dekhein gey guys tum log tension kyo le rahe ho.Ok filhal main abhi nikalta hoon .Dad ne kuch kam bola hai wo karna hai.

All others: Ok hum bhi bus nikal rahe haan. Ok bye.

Manik: Bye.

Manik was driving his car when he saw a girl running towards his car.He applied the brakes and then get down from the car.That girl came in his direction and then she came behind him to hide herself and said to him: Plz plz plz tum jo koi bhi ho mujhe bacah lo...Plz Mujhe os khotey ... Ullu k pathey... Chimpanzee k sath nahi jana plz plz plz.

Manik saw a very healthy man came towards them while searching her.

On seeing his physique and then after remembering Her words Manik's face broke into smile. Nandini when saw that Chimpanzee she held Manik's hand and drag her behind his Car.

They sat on the road to hide themselves .While hiding herself she tilted herself more towards Manik. Manik when felt her this near he looked at her face with surprise as he thought he saw this face.

He started remembering when and where he saw her.But her cute antics didn't allow her to concentrate on that matter.

She was looking like a kid who was hiding under the table coz her mother wants her to drink milk .Her eyes were tightly closed and her face have very cute expressions.

She moved more close to him and when her head touched his chest at that time she opened her eyes.Now she too was gazing in his eyes. Their this trance broke with voice: Lagta hai Madam yahan nahi haan.ab kya karon.sir ki call aye to kya kahon ga... and after this that person left from there.

Nandini was so much happy on this. She at once sit straight and then while joining her hands prayed to her ayiappa.

Thank you ayiappa .App ne bacha liya.Thank you...Thank you so much... (After this she gave a flying kiss towards sky.

Manik saw this and said: Crazy.

Nandini now looked at him and with a smile asked: Haan kuch kaha app ne.

Manik : No

Nandini: Waise thank you Mujhe bachane k liye ... nahi to wo chimpanzee puri raat mujhe tang karta rahta.

At same time Nandini's phone rings

Nandini when saw the caller Id she started biting her nail and then said again to her ayiappa: Ayiappa kya karte ho app. Flying kiss diya to app ko.but app ne phir se phansa diya...ab app hi koi idea batao .