Fallen Angels (Andy Biersack fan fic)

"No. Thats not possible. It can't be true." I said as I backed away from the sink.

The testers said I was positive. How am I going to tell Andy. I ran my fingers through my black hair and stared at my reflection in the mirror. The infinity tattoo that I got showed on my collarbone. A door slammed shut downstairs, I sign my boyfriend was home. "Ash, where are you?" Andy called.

I backed away from the bathroom door as I heard his footprints come upstairs. "Ash?" Andy called again.

Tears ran down my face as I locked the door. He came into the bedroom and towards the bathroom. I ran and sat in the tub. I hugged my knees to my chest as Andy knocked on the door. "Ash open the door." he said.

I said nothing. Moments later the door busted open and Andy walked in. "Why are you crying Ashley?" he said, lifting my face up with his pointer finger and thumb.

My eyes flicked to the sink and back to Andy. His curious gaze shifted from me, to the sink, and back to me. He stood up and walked towards the sink. "Andy d-don't look." I stuttered but he didn't listen.

His eyes locked on the testers in the sink. "Your...pregnant?" he asked, face emotionless.

I began to cry harder. Andy crawled in next to me and held me tight.

He smiled. "Why are you crying? This is fantastic." he said looking at me.

"I didn't think you would want to keep the baby." I replied.

"Of course I would want to keep it." he replied softly.

I laughed a little and layed my head on his chest. "Lets go get something to eat as a celebration." Andy suggested.

I nodded and stood up. He went and got dressed into some black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and a black vest. I put on some black skinny jeans and a Black Veil Brides top. I put on some eyeliner and mascara and applied some blood red lipstick. I slipped on my knee high converse before meeting Andy downstairs by the door. He looked me up and down before tangling my fingers with his. "Ready?" he asked.

He nodded and we went to the car. I strapped myself in before asking, "Where are we going?"

"Its a surprise." he said with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. He started the car and drove off. He pulled into the parking lot of my favorite restaurant, Dragon Buffet. The best Chinese restaurant ever. I smiled and got out of the black mustang. Andy and I walked in and ate dinner. That was a good night.