Chapter Two: Breaking & Entering

I pulled myself through the window and landed silently on the carpet, the room was filled with quiet snores and I moved over to the man in the bed and looked down, he was one of those FBI Agents, cute the good looking one too - hey, I may be a little whacky, but I know who looks attractive or not.

I pulled the knife out from my thigh and started to rip the furniture up around him, and the blankets. I finished with that and stared at the wall I had engraved LEAVE BEFORE YOU GET HURT and I turned to the bedside table and picked his phone up and slipped it into my back pocket.

Then I walked over to the window that was held open by a wooden block and climbed out of the window and dropped, flicking the block of wood down with me. I hit the ground, catching the wooden block and then I started to run - knowing he would have woken up by the banging of the window.

~

"What'd you do?!"

"Something~"

"You know we can't blow our cover!"

"As if some group of stupid FBI Agents will find out who we are, be a bit more smarter Ally" I scoffed,  pulling my knife out and embedded it into the table.

"And as if they could trace anything back to us, we're brilliant"

"Stop being so stuck up Lillian! You can't leave anything behind that -"

"Do you want me to take his phone back then?"

"YOU STOLE AN AGENTS PHONE?!"

"After I went through it and texted his Boss to leave, then I pulled the battery out and left it where the newest body is"

"You... your finger prints-"

"Don't have any, remember?" I rolled my eyes before I jumped up onto the kitchen counter and pulled an apple out of the fruit bowl.

"You made sure of that, remember?"

Ally pinches the bridge of her nose, "You better not compromise us-"

"I won't, remember, i'm brilliant-"

"You have got to stop watching Sherlock Holmes BBC" Ally shakes her head before walking out of the kitchen.

"Nah, we won't be caught, i'm not an idiot" I mused, throwing the apple into the air and caught it, "But this little game is quite fun"

Spencer Reid's point of view: 

I sat up, looking around the room in shock - how did I not wake up when this happened?! My eyes wandered over to the wall and looked at the words engraved on it before I turned to grab my phone - but it wasn't there.

I yanked the Hotel phone towards me and quickly dialed Hotch's number, "Hello?"

"Hotch, you need to come see this-"

"What is it? We've been calling you for hours-"

"Come to my Hotel room and you'll find out" 

'Lillians' point of view: 

"Jessica Hensworth has been found at the park today, we will be holding a-" the speakers turned off and I raised an eye brow at my desk as the speaker's were 'taken over'.

"Hello," are they seriously speaking through a computer?

"I am guessing you are wondering who I am, well, simple... I am the person who has taken the teenagers life with my bare hands"

My eyes went around the room, everyone had a terrified expression and all of the colour was gone, out of their faces, but then there was five people with blank faces.