one

Warning: Lots of sexual content (i know u want it), foul language, subtle bdsm, mild triggering stuff and imperfect writing.

English is not my first language.

This is my first actual Larry fanfic so pleeaasseee bear with me (: ily

Louis and Harry aren't labeled here, okay? They can be straight guys who fuck other straight guys, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or all at the same time, whatever they can be. Labels aren't necessary. (:

...

Louis never really liked going outside and meeting people. He didn't really like seeing their joy considering he hasn't experienced it in a long time. He knows he's selfish but he doesn't actually give a fuck. Well, he does like to fuck.

He was outside now, sitting on a wooden bench in a park near his mansion. He wanted to breathe for a while. Great. He just broke a heart of another person. It wasn't his fault! He just wanted to have a good fuck with no strings attatched and they develop those stupid feelings and whatnot. Stupid Subs.

He buries his head in his hands as he thinks about it more and sighs. A loud, angelic laugh breaks him off from his thoughts. He would usually ignore it but it sounded too beautiful. And the one who owned the laugh was beautiful himself.

There, playing on the grass with a little boy was a curly haired boy with beautiful green eyes, a beautiful dimpled smile and a very angelic laugh. Louis has never been so captivated by anything. But, looking at him more closely..isn't that Harry?

He was caught off guard. Harry Styles is smiling. With a toddler. He's laughing. Louis scoffs. He expected this.

Harry was one of the well-known dominating men. Eleanor wouldn't shut up about him and how she wanted to be his sub if she ever got the chance. She would always tell Louis about how Harry was so hot and manly and very intimidating and so daddy. Yeah, those were the exact words. Louis got intrigued by Harry when she told him that. Was he really? She even told Louis how Harry could've outed him. No one has ever actually outed Louis Tomlinson.

Niall, his best friend, has also told some stories with Harry, being his business partner and all. They fucked once, too. Niall bottomed for the first time with Harry, and that really intrigued Louis. How did Harry manage to make Niall, the being a bottom is boring person to, I want to fucking bottom forever.

So, Louis watched as Harry let out his softness for the toddler playing with him. He was kissing the toddler's nose and carrying him, tickling the toddler as he put him down. The toddler was now laughing uncontrollably and,

No fucking way.

He did not just giggle.

Harry's a softy! Louis smirks as he witnesses this. He stands up from the bench and approaches them. Harry's back faced him as he played rock-paper-scissors with the toddler who Harry just called Loki. Loki stopped playing and pointed at me, telling Harry there's a stranger behind him. Harry stiffened a bit and slowly turned his body to look at him. His eyes widen as he sees Louis and he stands up.

"Tomlinson." Harry nods at him stiffly. Louis raise a brow at him and eye the kid.

"Styles. Loki." Louis winks at the kid but Loki only hides behind Harry leg. Ouch. Harry's happy expression was now replaced with a serious one. He whispers for Loki to go ahead and run back to the café with his mom, who is Harry's aunt.

Once they were alone, Louis invited Harry for a drink at his house. Harry was suspicious, and Louis was horny.

"Thank you for the offer. But, why?" Harry asks. Louis just shrugs and pointed out that he looked like an easy to get along with kind of person.

Harry snorted and rolled his eyes. "Please, I'm not that stupid. You're known for leaving out the real important details out of everything."

"Psh, don't believe everything people say. The media shares a lot of bullshit these days."

Harry eyes him and Louis just smirks at him.

...

So they ended up seated in a private lounge of a pub which Harry owned.

"Now what's the real reason you wanted to speak to me?" Harry asks.

Louis raises the glass of strong vodka to his mouth and took a sip. Aside from fucking you? "I actually wanted to ask if you would want to partner up? My hotels are lacking great bars and yours are presumably the best."

"Oh, that's it?"

Louis raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

Harry shrugs. "I expected bigger vocabulary, deeper details and long back stories. I mean, coming from you."

Louis nodded and understood him. He was known for being a strict buisness man. He was strict, but he was also careless at times, being young and all.

"Well, I'm a bit tipsy right now. Let's talk about this thoroughly tomorrow. Right now, let us enjoy our drinks." Louis smiles and Harry could literally feel his heart melt. So, he takes tipsy Louis as an opportunity to flirt with him.

Harry invited Louis to dance with him and they were probably the hottest pair on the dancfloor. Louis was just having fun but Harry's getting so turned on looking at Louis' bum move. He grabbed Louis closer to him and pressed his crotch against Louis' bum. So, Louis grinded his ass on Harry's crotch and could hear Harry's silent and deep moans. "You seem to like that, don't you?" Louis whispered.

Then, Harry got startled when Louis turned them around, and now his ass was pressed against Louis.

"But, I bet you like this better." Louis roughly pushed his crotch against Harry's ass, grinding with much power. Harry panicked as looked around for onlookers, thank God everyone was too intoxicated to notice their heated moments.

Louis dragged him back to the private lounge, pushing Harry's face on the soft sofa so that his ass was high up. Harry whimpered and tried to take dominance which Louis found adorable. Harry got out of his position and sat down lazily.

"Oh, Harry." Louis whispered against Harry's lips ghostly. "You're a princess."

Louis smirked as he left the lounge and pub with a dumbfounded looking Harry.

...

What was that

Okay, so I am not the best writer in the world and I apologize for that.

This is my first ever legit Larry fic omf how many times did I say that

Sorry if this sucked for you (really sorry)

But, yeah, I came up with this story because I wanted people to see why I like daddy-looking Harry as a bottom. Seriously, I just wanted to show why I like Harry as a bottom even though he looks daddy as fuck.

Anywayyyssss, (:

Thanks for reading the first chappie even though it's so short and the a/n is soooooo damn long

All the love, B. x

Ps. The other chapters will be a lot longer and more dragging just to be a tease (; okay bye