The end of Camelot and Merlin?

Thank you for reading I would like to say I am trying to end each chapter with a jaw dropper so yeh. votes are appreciated same with comments thanks.

Merlin heard a knock at Gaius's door, but before Merlin could answer "Merlin get yourself out here we are under attack and we need your magic" Shouted King Arthur as he starred at Merlin with his blue eyes.        Merlin ran to Arthur moving his jet black hair out of his face. The ceiling was starting to shake and just as it collapsed Merlin pushed Arthur out of the way.  "Thanks" Arthur said       "Anytime you royal Prat" Merlin replied.            "The elderly, the women and children have been evacuated to Lady Marians kingdom' Arthur said quit happy with himself.

The ground started to shake so Merlin and Arthur ran outside.                      There were bodies scattered all over the place.   At the corner of Merlins eye he sore a fire ball coming straight towards Arthur and without thinking he jumped in front of Arthur and instead Merlin got hit with the fireball.                           Merlin fell backwards his face was burnt and his clothes were all holey. Arthur ran over to him but someone was about to stab Arthur but Merlins eyes went yellow and a sword went flying at the man and killed him instantly.

Gwaine and Percival spotted Arthur and they ran over to him. Gwaine helped Merlin up but Merlin was feeling pain all over his body and wasn't sure if he could see straight.    "HAHAHAHA! how the great Emrys has fallen" said a voice.                                       "I haven't fallen yet Morgana" Merlin replied and the smile on Morganas face disappeared.       Morganas eyes then went yellow and Gwaine, Percival and Arthur flew backwards and Merlin was left all alone trying to stand.

Lancelot sore this and he ran to help Merlin, but he was flung backwards.      Merlin picked up a sword and threw it at Morgana, but she stopped it in mid air and laughed as the sword flew back to Merlin and stabbed him right in the stomach.                    "NO MERLIN" Arthur shouted. then he heard a growl coming from the sky and he sore a Dragon.    While Morgana was distracted Arthur ran over to Merlin to see him on his knees gasping for air." Camelot is lost for now" Arthur whispered to Merlin as he picked him up and ran into the forest followed by Lancelot, Gwaine and Percival.          

Arthur laid Merlin down and started to cry for his best friend was hurt bad and there was no way of getting help.

End of chapter 1 I hope you enjoyed it

I would love to know what you think of it so please comment

.