Merlins pain

Merlin was lyeing in a cave not knowing how bad he looked but he knew that its must of been bad if Arthur was crying. He felt pain all over his body and was having trouble breathing. Merlin felt his eyes starting to close and his vision was going blurry and he swore he was going to throw up.

Just as Merlin closed his eyes he felt someone squeeze his hand and say " Wake up Merlin you have to stay awake". Arthurs gentle voice nudged Merlin.     Merlin jolted his eyes open to see a figure that looked like  Arthur but he couldn't be sure.

Arthur sighed a breath of relief at the fact that Merlin had opened his eyes, but he could see the difficulty he was having to breath.              "Merlin talk to me" Arthur said softly.                 Merlin coughed            "So it is you Arthur, I couldn't tell because my vision has become very blurry". He said slowly.           Arthur didn't know what to say.        "Arthur your hurting my hand" Merlin said in pain.

"Oh I'm sorry" Arthur said sadly as he let go of Merlins hand and he saw that it was burnt and bleeding.     Arthur looked around to see everyone else was asleep.          "Arthur" Merlin said softly.                       "yes?" Arthur replied.                  

"My destiny is for filled you have become king and Albion is united' Merlin said as he started to close his eyes once more.                                    "Don't say that Merlin you will make it out of this alive" Arthur said half shouting as he started to cry even more.

Arthur then heard a twig snap and the rustling of leaves outside the cave. Arthur then slowly grabbed his sword and crept outside. He then jumped at a bush that was moving to see hiding behind it was.......................

Dun Dun Dun whos hiding behind the bush  comment on who you think it is

thanks for reading