Chapter 7: The Club

Harry and I came home from shopping and I was dying to look at the dresses he bought me. Harry put down the bags and bags of what has been the past 3 hours. Harry told me to go make dinner with the groceries he bought while I was trying on another stack of clothes. I cooked the pasta and put it onto a big plate and a small plate for Harry and me. We ate in not silence, but awkward lingering conversations.

After dinner, Harry told me to wear something nice because we were going to one of the clubs owned by Dangerous. I looked at what he had bought me and to my surprise, it was actually okay looking. It was a dark purple with a triangular cut on each hip. The rest were slightly the same, lots of skin. The last one was black with laces put up all the way across the back which I new would take me forever to put on. I put on a blue dress with the same hip design and I got my blue purse which he bought and my blue heels which...he bought.

Walking downstairs I saw Harry choosing a key from his crowded key bowl. He saw me coming and he took the one for the blue car. When we were in the car, he told me that there was another rule. It was that when we are outside or there is anyone near us, I must sit on his lap. I was slightly nervous to though.

When we arrived at the club, Harry greeted everyone and he soon went upstairs to a more quieter area. On the signs, it said 'VIP's Only'. Every saw Harry come in and they greeted him with a 'Hello Harlan'. I guess only his closest friends call him Harry. When we saw an empty table, we sat down and at first I sat down on the couch but Harry told me to come sit on his lap. I hesitated at first and he say that and he said, "At least sit between my legs". I nodded at the compromise. Soon, 4 other boys came and joined. Harry introduced them to be. The first one had light blonde hair and he had a strong Irish accent. His name was 'Niall'. The next one had a quiff of black hair. He had a few piercings and tattoos. He was 'Zayn'. The third was Louis and he had brown hair that was just about everywhere. The last one was Liam. He had kind eyes and he was the least intimidating. He had someone on his lap as well. She wouldn't make eye contact with me but she sat on his lap as well. She must be like me. At least I'm not alone.