Chapter 2

Louis' Pov *walking to his house*

I wish Madison would back away from Maya she is too young for him and I would treat her much better.

I think I should make my move before him.

"Hey Maya" I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Hey Lou-Bear, what's up" she smiled. We stopped walking

"Ireallylikeyouandwantyoutobemygirlfriend" I said quickly. "Louis go slower." Maya said

"I really like you and want you to be my girlfriend" I said.

She smiled and said "Louis I like you too and would love to be your girlfriend" then next thing I know I kissed her lips and bombs and fireworks went off!

She pulled away and we intertwined our hands.

Maya's Pov

When me and Louis kissed it felt like a million fireworks went off it was so amazing. After we intertwined our hands everybody was awwing except for Madison he looked angry.

" We are a couple now" Louis said while snaking his arm around my waist.

"Finally bro you guys were meant for each other" Mikey said while patting me on the back.

*At Louis' house* Mikey Pov

Once we got to Louis' house we all decided to play truth or dare

"Ok Louis truth or dare?"

"Dare!!!"

"I dare you to go jump in your pool right now"

After I said that all you could hear was a big splash. Once Louis came back Jason gave him a towel.

"Mikey truth or dare" Maya said "truth" I said slowly "is it true you like Kenzie" she said with an evil grin

"I mean dare" I said nervously "I dare you to answer the question" "I........

Cliffhanger!!! What do you think Mikey will say? Will he lie or tell the truth? 😱 I'll update later today.