Chapter 7

Maya Pov

I sat in my room crying until I heard my door bell go off It was Kenzie.

"What's wrong doll? I saw u running so I came to check up on u?"

"L-lllouis ditched me to go to the park with Hannah and I saw them making out then Hannah said he never loved me so I started to cry and ran home."

I said while crying. Hun you shouldn't be crying about a boy come on let's go get ice cream. She said with a half smile.

O-ok. Once we got to the ice cream shop we sat down i had mint chocolate chip and Kenzie had Vanilla.

When we sat down we saw Jason walk in. "Hey jay!" I said. He turned around and smiled.

"Hey My and kenz" when he got his ice cream he came to sit with us.

I told him about Louis and he hugged me after 40 minutes we all went to our houses.

I had left my iPhone at home so I decided to check it. I had 5 missed calls from my mom, a voice mail, and a twitter notification from Jay it said

"Just got ice cream with my bae and Kenzie koala!!" And a picture of us 3 eating ice cream.

Me and Jason have known each other since day one we are brother and sister.

I called my mom back and guess what! SHE'S PREGNET!!!!!! Well I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Louis Pov

Maya hates me now. "Baby come here and finish what we started before maya interrupted us."

Hannah said. No I don't want to Hannah I just lost the most important thing to me because I had mixed feelings and now she hates

me and its all of because I let u kiss me and now I don't know if I'll ever get her back!"

I yelled at Hannah she was speechless. I walked to Maya's house to try to win her back.

I thought I had feelings for Hannah but I was wrong I lost maya and I want her back.

I rang her door bell but no one answered I guess she's not home. I lived a block down from her so it wasn't a long walk.

I got home and ran up to my room and started to cry. Angelica must of seen me because she came to check on me.

"What's wrong bro?" She said concerned. "I ditched maya to go to the park with Hannah and then she

kissed me and I kissed back and then maya walked up to us and broke up with me and left and I went to her house but I guess no one was home."

I told her. "Louis ur my baby bro I love u but that was retarded of u why would u do that!" She said kinda mad. I don't know I said.

She walked out of my room I checked my twitter and saw that Jason posted something it said "Just got ice cream with my bae and Kenzie koala!!"

And a picture of them 3 eating ice cream. I started to cry harder because Jason and Kenzie were helping her feel good and I was the reason she was sad that broke my heart.

I feel asleep crying.

Kenzie Pov

When I got home Mikey texted me saying come to his house so I went and he told me to do a ustream with him so I just agreed after a couple

minutes of talking to the fans we told them we were dating and I didn't get a lot of hate we got some mean comments but it didn't bother me.

We saw this one comment that said kiss so we did it was a really good kiss. After about 30 minutes we

finished and we fell asleep.

So here's this chapter I'm still taking requests. I need Jason's gf, Madison's, and vinnys so comment or message me 5 comments 4 votes for next one :) love you 💛😘💛💞💙💚