Christmas With The Boys

Songs for this story:
Christmas songs

"Hey what would y'all like to do?" Niall asked us as he brought in a tray of hot chocolate.

I sat back and thought a little," we should go ice skating?" I suggest.

"Yeah and then watch a movie and open gifts." Harry rambled on.

"Dude you're making this sound lame." Louis laughed.

I stared at Lou and just shook my head.

"I actually like that idea, Harry." i smiled kindly to him.

The room was quiet for awhile. I just sat there thinking about how we used to do Christmas back with my family. I wish that I was over there but I'm stuck here in London...well I don't mind actually it's nice here. Back home in the United States...well it was different...of course... My mom, sister and I would bake cookies while my brother and dad decorated them. Then after that we would go in the family room play some games while listening to Christmas music and then we would watch a Christmas movie. This sounds fake as fuck and stuff, but yeah Christmas is actually very important to my family and me. And well I find it disappointing that I can't be over there and all because of the snow my mom didn't want me to risk it. Better be safe then sorry, she says. I actually agree, something could've and could happen to a plane in air.

"So?" Liam interrupted my thoughts.

"Hmm," I looked up a bit confused.

"I told you that she wasn't interested In your idea." Louis smirked.

"Sorry I was in thought." I pulled my hair back.

" is anything wrong, Max?" Harry asked.

"No...it's just....well it's silly." I waved my hands.

"Tell us." Harry sounded concerned. Well he always does. I love him for that.

"Well I was thinking... About my family, you know, y'all could've been with your family but no y'all wanted to stay with me and I hate that I ruined your plains. Y'all should go and just leave me here alone and I ashore you guys that I'll be fine...alone...in my apartment..." I weakly remarked. Truth is I don't want them to go, but I also don't want them to miss there Christmas time with their family.

"No, Max, we love you and we want to stay with you." Liam smiled while the other guys nodded.

Gosh they're so nice.

"Hey, wait I'm you're boyfriend so why don't the guys just go home and I'll take you with me." Harry smiled.

"No, I want to stay." Niall hugged my arm.

"Me too." Liam went to Niall's side.

"Diddo," Lou smiled.

"What to do first?" Liam asked.

"Bake cookies!?" I suggested.

"I lick the bowl!" Niall and Louis said at the same time," no I will! Stop mimicking me! No you stop! Jinks! Jinks again! Shut up! "

We couldn't help but laugh at their silliness.

"Guys there is going to be enough for both." I smile.

We go into the kitchen and Harry and I bake while Liam and Niall decorate, while Louis, well he kinda helps.

After baking and decorating and acting silly we go and get our coats to go ice skating.

...
After what felt like an hour of falling and making a fool of myself I finally could spin on my ice skates. It was fun in the end. The guys just laughed at me. Then Louis fell down which made us all laugh.

We then left the park and went back home. The cookies were waiting for us and also we made some food to eat. Which I only had pasta, chicken, cheese and bacon sauce for the pasta, broccoli and milk. I need more food.

Well I ended up making my famous pasta, which the boys loved so much that they went for thirds. After dinner we opened gifts.

Which was good that I didn't give them their gifts yesterday.

"I didn't get you anything." Liam looked at me sadly," but here Merry Christmas." he handed me money.

"No I can't take it." I waved him off.

"Here!" he demanded.

I pushed him away but he just kept pushing forward.

"Fine." I took the money.

"Yeah...I didn't get you nothing so here." Niall handed me a cookie that he decorated.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Louis end up giving me money as well, and Harry well he had a gift for me...let's just say it's the best ;-) :-D

YESS I KNOW!!!! Its past Christmas!!! Omfg I just didn't have time to update on Christmas...bc come on it's Christmas. And merry late Christmas to those tht celebrate Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! Hope tht everyone is having a great holiday vacation and tht your week is GREAT!!! I love every single one of you and happy holidays (or happy late holidays )

P.s. LOVES COULD Y'ALL PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE GO READ MY BOOK. IT'S CALLED "IN THE END" IT'S A 1D & BVB FAN FIC.. (Sorry for the caps)