chapter 1 : story of jeff

*hey ok so this is my first time writing a story and i have been wanting ti write stuff about jeff the killer. I hope you guys like it and tell me if it is good or bad (btw i am a bad speller so forgive me if i misspell something*

Normal pov.

I was at my house in my room. I got to the point i couldnt look in mirrors cuz evey time i did i saw him... The look he gave me scared me. His evil smile, his urge to kill.
He wanted me to but but i was so scared. I didnt want to be like him. I tired to lay down and be quite but than for the first time in years after my family died he spoke.

"No one loves you. You are all alone. Dont that make you mad, dont that make you want to hurt the people that did that to you." said the voice in my head.
"Shut up!!" I screamed.
"Leave me alone!" I started to cry.
"You got want you want... m...m. my family is gone who eles is there please just stop."
I was crying so much i could hardly see. I got up and walked to the kitchen i grabed a knife and started to cut my arm.
The pain was the only thing not letting him take over my body. Every cut i keep getting flash backs of my family. My mom and dad but most of all my brother. I miss him so much. Why did i have to hurt them.

Flash back

It was a normal day at school. I was walking down the hall in my skin tight shirt that showed my 6 pack and my jacket and my black hair it was short in the back and spiked and i had long bangs that covered my eyes. The jockes are picking on me calling me names.
"Hey emo." The jock called out. I keep walking. He ran up and pushed me into the lockers. I hit the lockes with force and it hurt. I stayed quite hoping they would just leave me alone. I saw my brother. H..he was with them but why. I looked but and saw him look at me.
"Why the hell would u help them." I ask him. I was tring to hold in my tears. Slap! I just then realised he slaped me. My brother, my flesh and blood.
"You have no right to talk to me like that!!" He said. Shaking i tried to speak but i was slaped again.
"I..i am.." Slap.
"Go to hell jeff i never want to see you again." I couldnt hold my tears back any more. I ran away and went to the bathroom. I started to cut my arms. Blood was every were. On my shirt on the bathroom floor. I was slowly dying. My sight was going away. I could verly see but thats when i heard someone walk in. I was picked up and than i passed out.

*Sorry guys not the end of flash back but I want to know what u guys think first and i know that it is short but its my frirst story ever and if yall have any advice i would love to hear what yall got to say*