Chapter 2: The flash back

*ok so i didnt feel right not finshing the flash back so i am gonna continue it!*

Flashback

When i woke up i didnt recognize the room. The sun was bright so it took a minute for my eyes to settle. All of a sudden i got the air knocked out of me.

"Why the hell would you do something like that." I felt tears hit my face. When i could see it was my brother.

"I am sorry." Thats all i said. I mean did it even really hurt him he acted like he didnt care when he hurt me. Just than i got mad.

"No i am not sorry! Get the hell off of me." I started to cry than i couldnt breathe and i passed out once again. When i woke up i saw a nurse in the room with me.

"H..h..how did i get here and where did my brother go." I finaly got the words out.

"A man brought you in said you need care now and i think he said his name was Blake. As for your brother he was crying and left and said he would be back latter for me to watch you." The nurse said as she was changing the wraps on my arms.
Ok was all i could say. She looked at me and smiled.

"You know when someone checks you out, you are good to go." Is all she said and left. I got up and grabed my clothes and walked to the bath room to change. I looked in the mirror and all i saw was a sad expression.

"Why would he hurt me than act like he didnt do anything." I thought to myself.than i stuck my shirt on. It was a white muscle shirt that showed my 6 pack off. After i put that on i put my leather jacket on and smiled. My smile scared me. It was like i was looking at someone eles than i heard it. The voice.

"Was i going crazy?" Was my only thought.

"Jeff your brother dont care about you maybe he should die." I shoke my head and than than my mom walked in.

"Hey honny how are you." I looked at her and said fine. Than we left the hospital. On our way home nither one of use spoke. When we got home it was just me and mom and my brother. I walked upstairs and layed on my bed.

Not 10 minutes latter i heared screaming downstairs. I couldnt make out what was being said than thats when my dad walked in. He started thowing things at me.

"You little shit your cost me money!" He said. Than thats when i saw it. He had a knife and was drunk! I stayed quite so i wouldnt get hurt but that wasnt my luck.

"You think you like pain let me show you pain!" He took the knife and started to cut my chest and my arms and legs. All i could do is scream. It hurt so much. My mom came in and was tring to get him to stop but than she quite. She went down stairs and grabed a beer out of the refrigerator. Now she was drunk and screaming at me than they felt the room and went to their room. All i could hear is them having sex.

When i realized i was safe i started to cry more than i already was. Than my brother came in. He said he was sorry and he started to clean the cuts. There was so much blood. When he left the voices came back.

"You think they still care?" It said than laughed.

"I will help you just let me in." It said.
The voice keep saying over and over.

"Let me in! Let me in! Let me in!"
I gave up let him in. Everyone was asleep and no one could hear me in my room. I started laughing and smiling. I never really smile. I looked in the mirror in my room. I looked evil. My eyes had no light in them any more.

I walked out and took a knife and went into my moms and dads room first my mom woke up and saw me she had a sad look and all i did was smile and than i whispered in her ear go to sleep and she closed her eyes and i stabbed her over and over until I felt her body go limp. I loved the feel of blood. I licked my hands that had blood on it and licked the knife. Than smiled.

"Now my dads turn!" I said in a whisper. I laighed and he woke up.
"What the hell are you doing in here?" He asked.

I smiled than spoke.
"I came here to kill you!" I smiled. All he got out was "What the h." Than i stabbed him. I laughed than stoped and realized i wasnt over.

I walked over into my brothers room he knew what i did he was scared and said i am sorry i know what i did was wrong i hope u can forgive me one day than close his eyes. I saw this and i was teing ti take back over i didnt want to kill him!

"Stop!" I screamed. But i couldnt move. My body the guy i let in walked over to my brother and ended his life than left.

"Why him?" I scared crying.
"I thought you said you would help me."

I called the cops and told them that a man came in and killed my family i was lucky he didnt find me and they let me go but i new the truth. I did it not someman i did and i liked it more than anything. When i realized that it scared me. I ran deeo into tge woods and found a cabin.

End of flashback