chapter 3: mystery man

*hey guys! So i am not sure what to write but i am gonna try sorry if it sucks*

Normal pov.

I woke up the next morning my arms hurting.
"Oh ya." I thought to myself. I got out of bed and went to take a shower. When i got out my hair was driping. I dryed it with a towel. Than i saw myself in the mirror but it wasnt me it was the one that made me hurt my family.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" The voice smiled and laughed.
"Shut up!" I screamed. Than i walk out and went to my bed room. I went on a walk to clear my mind thats when i saw him. He had brown hair that was long in the front and short in the back his bangs covered his beautiful green eyes. He was so amazing. I followed him a short distance thats when he saw me. I turned and started to run. I git back home i thought i was safe. But thats when i heared his voice it was so sweet and i felt safe again.
"Hello? Are you in here?" He asked. I hid i didnt want him to see me than i heared the door shut. I layed on the bed started to cry.
"Please dont leave." I said crying. Than i felt arms wrap around me. It was him. I froze.
"No you need to get away from me! I could hurt u." I said tring to push him off of me. He got off.
"How could you hurt me?" I told him what i did and what happened. He started shaking and he looked really scared.
"I have to tell you something." He said. "My name is blake, i..i am the one who saved you those years i didnt know it was you until you told me that." I froze i couldnt move.
"It was you?!" Thats all i could say. I huged him.
"Thank you." I felt so safe in his arms that when i lot control over him the person that made me kill my family. I pushed him down on my bed. I started kissing him i liked it i wanted more. I couldnt stop myself i took off his shirt. He started to blush but he didnt want thins not right now. He was still shoken up what i told him. I started kissing his neck.
"Please stop" he said. He moaned thanks kissed me.
"Please?" He said more of a question. I got off being able to come back and control my body once again.
"I am sorry." Thats all i could say. He grabed me and pulled me back down and kissed me.
"Its ok!"

*until next time lol. Idk what i am saying sorry. Tell me what you guys think!*