Sleep Over At the Lynchs~A Riker Lynch Oneshot

< > means song

Y/N means your name

« » means what your wearing.

<Get out Get out Get Out of my head and fall into my arms instead i dont i dont dont know what it is i need that one thing>

You and your bestfriend Rydel were dancing around the room blaring songs on youtube. You were wearing « cookie monster red and blue pjs,blue fuzzy sandel slippers,and fake red hello kitty hipster glasses with a your hair in a high ponytail.»

"Hey,Y/N/N ima go get more junkfood"

"Kk Delly"

She left and you searched <Everytime we touch (slow version) by casada> and played it you went and sat by her window. You started thinking of Rydels brother and also your crush Riker. Rydel knows and thinks youll be cute together but you think he dosnt like you like that. You just love his Soft blonde hair the way it flops,and his plump pink lip that you wanna kiss so badly... Your wonderful thoughts were interupted by non other than Riker.

"Hey babe..."his nickname for you which make you blush"do you have anymore candy that you snuck in?"

You rolled your eyes and smile"Here"you say walking to your bag getting a pack of twizzlers and throwing it at him. You walked and laid on the bed.He smiled and laid next to you.

"So what are yall doing?"he asked.

"Well i thought you could tell by the blarring music were just goofing around just things best friends do at a sleep over" you smirked.

"I thought i was your best friend"he pouted.

"Well shes my girl best friend your my boy best friend"

"Yea you better say that"

"What if i lied?" You smiled.

"Then...this"he said jumping on you tickling your sides making you go crazy.

"R r ik ker st st op."you saod between breathes.

"Do something first."he said still tickling you.

"Anything"you laughed.

"Kiss me"he smiled a heart melting smile.

With that you leaned up and he leaned down and BAM fireworks and bombs exploded.He licked your bottem lip begging for entrance you gladly accepted.

As his tongue explored yours you hear people clear there throats. You pulled away and saw Ryland and ross laughing and clapping,Rocky smirking, ratliff making kiss faces,and rydel practically jumping with joy. You laughed.

"Were we interupting something" Ross laughed.

"Yes yall were"Riker said looking in your eyes kissing you again.

"Wait are yall dating?"Rocky asked the question everyone was thinking.

"Well I havent asked her yet."he said they all left so he kissed you again. "Y/F/N will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?"he asked smiling.

"Yes Mr.Warbler I will" you smiled kissing him again. You heard wolfwhistles and awwees from the lynchs and smiled.