Rylands First Kiss

Ryland-You were sitting on the bleachers reading 'the outsiders' waiting for your brother to get out of football practice. Suddenly,a shadow blocked the sun. You looked up and saw a nervous Ryland Lynch,your crush.

"Um hey Y/N hows....life?"he asked nervously.

"Hi Ryland,good and I think your friends are watching us"you said pointing to the 3 guys watching you and Ryland.

"There my brothers.Rocky,Ross and Riker"he said pointing at each.

"Oh,so why are they watching us?"you asked.

"Well we made a,bet I had to ask you out and-"you cut him off.

"Wait so this is a bet? Your talking to me because of a bet. Wow I thought you were nice and sweet but no your the stupid mean jock. I dont even know why I liked you.Bye,Ryland."You said pushing passed him he seemed shocked. You walked down the bleachers and passed his brothers "You Lynchs are Jerks"you said then walked to your brother. You turned around and they were laughing you stuck the finger at them then walked away with your brother.

*Later that Night*

You didnt eat you were heart broken. The guy of your dreams broke your heart. It was raining and you were filming your video for youtube of Titanium look up "Titanium lyrics covered by Christinna Grimme".

When you finish you heard a know at your window,then another,and another. You got up and looked out your window you saw Ryland standing in the rain.

"Ryland lynch get inside are you syco?" You yelled at him.

" well I would be in the house but your brother wouldnt let me in. can you come down please?"he asked.

"If i do will you come insde?"

"Yes"

You walked down stairs. You opened the door and walked outside.

"What do you want Ry?"

"You didnt let me explain I meant to say my brothers had a bet that I wouldnt ask the girl I love out so I was gonna prove them wrong but I said it wrong and they were laughing cause the shocked expression on my face. I would never hurt you I love you Y/N."

He pulled you into a kiss. A perfect kiss. In the rain. Yall kissed until you were out of breath. Yall both pulled away and looked in eachothers eyes.

"I love you too Ryland"

Yall got colds and were.sick but it was worth it.