Fight With Ross Surprise New Bf

You were walking home from school with your best friend Ross talking about his band and laughing at his stories. (You were wearing a black loose tshirt with LOVE writen on it,a white tanktop under it,black shorts,black converse,love braclets,a bow necklace,mustache manicure,and you had a black stylish back pack)

You and ross where walking when his new girlfriend pulled up in her car. She hates you cause you like Ross so shes a b**** to you.

"Rossypoo,Get in the car were going to my house."she said trying to be suductive. "And dump that loser friend of your I dont want a threesome I want you and me."she said sternly.

"Ughh well bye Y/N"he said excitedly.

"Ross your not going with her are you"

"Yeah why?"

"Your seriously gonna have sex with that tramp."

"Ughh Y/N shes my girlfriend and why the hell would you care its not like you like me."

Then the bitch chimed in,

" Oh,Rossypoo she hasnt told you she does like you shes just to pathetic to say it. Now loser leave no one wants you no one will every want you your ugly."

By this time tears were streaming down your face. Ross just gave you a disgusted look.

"Leave Y/N this friendship is over you little loser." That sent you off you started running away as fast as you could. You ran to the Lynch house to talk to the only person who could comfort you,Riker.

You ran through the door since you had the key up the stairs to Rikers room. You knocked. Rocky opened it "Hey Y/N ho-OMG Y/N whats the matter come in."he said pulling you inside. You saw through blurry vision Riker he jumped up but fell causing Rocky to bust out laughing. He scoulded his brother.

"Princess whats the matter"he asked thats his nickname for you.

"R-Ross"you sniffed.

"Whatd he do" he asked pulling you to the bed.

You told him everything and by the time you finished you cryed on his should and Rydel,Ratliff,and Ryland were in the listening.

"2 things 1. Im kicking Ross' butt and 2. Guys yall need to clean yalls room." Rydel said. You laughed she smiled.

"Ill go get you hot choclate"Rydel said hugging you.

Just then you heard the door slam you jumped Riker held you protectivly.

"Ross is home"Ryland said looking worriedly.

"I dont wanna see him"you sniffed.

"Well guard the door okay?"Riker asked looking kind.

You smiled and nodded he kissed your cheeck you blushed.He smirked walking out while highfiving Ratliff. They stood by the door it was quiet for awhile then you heard yelling.

"GUYS LET ME SEE HER"Ross yelled.

"SHE DOSENT WANT TO SEE YOU ROSS!!!!YOU HURT HER SHES IN THERE CRYING FOR YOU AND YOU DONT CARE YOU CALLED YOUR BESTFRIEND A LOSER.AND YOU DONT CARE."You heard Riker yell.

"WELL ITS NOT LIKE YOU CARE RIKER."Ross screamed.

"ROSS I DO CARE I LOVE HER UNLIKE YOU."Riker yelled back.

It was silent. Then the door opened it was Rydel with hot chocalate.

"Hey did you hear thar conversation?"she asked akwardly.

You laughed and nodded.

"He really does care for you...Riker. You should see the way he talks about you when your not here.He does love you."She smiled.

"Well lets go to my room you can sleep over."She smiled. She knocked on the inside part of the door it opened and Riker came in blushing when he saw you. You smiled at him.

"Well we are going to my room shes sleeping over."she smiled hugging you.

"O-okay"Riker said "Ill get the boys to hold Ross"he smiled.

He left. You heard grunting and struggling sounds. Riker came in and nodded at Rydel. She nodded back grabbed your backpack and walked out the door. You looked at Riker and gave you a kind smile. He grabbed your hand and walked you out the door. You felt a strong grip on your wrist. You turned and saw a angry Ross. "Dont.Go.We.Need.To.Talk."he growled."We have nothing to talk about you said it this friendship is over."

"No Y/N dont I didnt sleep with her TRUST ME." He yelled tightening his grip. You yelped in pain. Riker moved fast he grabbed ross' hand which only made him tighten it more. Tears started falling out of your eyes. "Ross your hurting her"Rocky said.

"Ross just let go, let thing settle down then yall can talk,Just let go." Rydel said somehow calmly.

She and the boys walked Ross downstairs while riker walked you to Rydels room. You started crying your eyes out. "Shhhh dont crt its okay everything will be okay nothings gonna happen to you. Ill protect you from anything im here for you. I truley do love you Ross wont hurt you no one will ..."He babbled on about protecting you so to stop him you smashed yours lips into his. He was shocked at first then kissed back it was like WW1 and WW2 in one it was awsome. You pulled away. "I think that was the nicest way someone has every told me to shutup."he blushed.

You laughed. "Aweee" you looked towards the door and saw the lynch kids and Ratliff smiling even Ross.

"Well now we have a Mrs.Warbler"rydel laughed.

"Y/N im so sorry I didnt mean to hurt you im so sorry I broke up with the b****."he appoligized.

"Ross I forgive you im happy now."you said smiling at Riker.

"So best friend you need to help me find someone."

"I have an idea"you said.

"Ross you know Mia likes you"

"Really as in Mia Mitchell ive had a crush since the movie."

"Well ill call her speaker phone"*Calling MM :p"

M:Hey whats up

Y:Hey Mia so you have a crush on ross right?

M:Yea for the longest time

Y:He likes you too

M:How do you know?

Ross:Cause I do

M:R-RRoss?

R: yea Mia I like you do you wanna meet me at the park?

M:Yea sure ill meet you there

Y:Bye M

M:See ya!

*End Call*

Ross ran out the room.

You turned to Riker and bit your lip.

"Lets go to my room"he said smiling.

Yall walked to his room. He laid you on his bed and laid ontop of you.

He looked you in the eyes and said,

"I love you,Y/N"

"I love you too,Riker"

He kissed you again.