Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Skylars pov

I felt water all over me.I opened my eyes and I was in a thing if ice that was melting.I heated up a bit and quickly got out.I have to find Harry but to be honest where do I start.I started to look at the battered shop.I went through every little shard of glass,every slightly burn piece of paper,and every drawer in sight.I was just about to give up , I took a breath and put my head back and rubbed my temples.I looked up and I saw this one square piece of the ceiling stick out a bit.I jumped a bit and I hit it just enough to bust the square open and the thing that was sticking out to fall.I picked up the pieces and it looked like a flying pamphlet and there was a beat up map.The pamphlet was going to New York and the map had the light trace of a pencil around some area in the woods.I traced my hand around the circle and I got a vision.It seemed peaceful a quiet sound of a light breeze going through.The sun shines brightly,I went into this little house but when I went inside it was huge.It was cold dark and very lonesome.But there was this energy in their,this thing that was calling me I followed it.I opened the door to this this thing.It was blurry,the vision was fading away.The time to save Harry was fading away.As soon as my vision was normal I had to drive my way over too where this map is telling me where to go.She truly did give me a hint.Look to the sky,boy was she ever so right.