Chapter 5

Ariana's POV
I saw a sexy beast and because I'm me I decided to have fun with it, him being frozen and all. It will give me a head start. I mind linked Brooke and told Mia to follow me. We all ran in wolf speed. I heard someone yell stop. I knew who it was, my mate. I could tell by how my heart was fluttering and my wolf was getting excited. I kept running and I noticed that Brooke and Mia weren't behind me anymore. I glanced back a little and saw them both in the hands of two good looking guys but they were nothing compared to my mate. I saw them both hugging and kissing the guys like there life depended on it. 'They must be mates I thought'. I kept running until I got in my room I didn't close it all the way because I wanted him to come in. I ran into my closet and closed and locked that door. I heard him come in and growl. "Open this damn door now or I will break it down" . I didn't open the door because I wanted to see how he would react so I left it closed. He in fact did break down the door. I was shocked and before I could respond he pinned me on the wall. I felt him pressing on my core and then he started to kiss up my neck. I moaned so loud everyone one would've heard me. At the thought of people hearing I blushed and tried to push him away. He growled and pressed even harder and I stifled a moan.
"Pleases stop people will hear me" I said still trying to stifle my moans
"Let them hear" my mate growled
"No" I said stubbornly
"Fine if you don't want them to hear" he said a and pulled back for a little
He then smiled and threw me on the bed roughly and then climbed on top of me and again started to kiss my neck. He found my sweet spot that only your mate can find. He started kissing my sweet spot.
"What's your name mate " he said
"A-Ariana C-Cornell" I stuttered out then moan loudly
"My name is Aidan Valinteno" he said
Just then I noticed that he had an Italian accent and might I add it was hot as hell. He continued to kiss up my neck and he pressed himself hard on my core. I moaned so loud
"You moan so loud for me when I barley touched you, I wonder how loud you would moan if I put my cock in you"
He started kissing the little bit exposed cleavage.
"Aidan!!" I shouted in pure pleasure
He ripped my dress in half. And made a grab to unhook my bra.
"We should stop before this goes further than needed." I said
"Ugh" he groaned
"And why did you rip my dress it was my favorite" I pouted
"I'm sorry I just wanted to see your beautiful curves"
"You know that I have to get you back for that, and I know just how I'm going to do it."
"Ugh" he groaned
I started walking away and Aidan was up in a split second.
"Where are you going little mate" he said through clenched teeth
"Calm down I'm just going to take a shower"
"Can I join"
"Um no but you can watch me" I said and smirked
"Yes!!" He said excitedly
He was in there in a flash, and he leaned on the counter and looked at me expectingly.
"Aren't you going to get undressed "
"I change my mind you can wait until I'm done" I said sheepishly
"No you can't change your mind" he said bluntly
"Fine you can look but not touch"I said sassily
I made sure that I removed my clothes nice and slow. I saw him have a full on boner I smirked and turned around to give him a full view of my ass. I got in the shower and did all the shower stuff ,all the while I heard Aidan growling. I smiled at myself and got out of the shower. Just as I stepped out I was lifted and was set down on the counter. Aidan started kissing my neck and groping my ass. I moaned than snapped out of it.
"We should stop"I said
"Why?"he said
I lifted his head and kissed him on the lips. He let go slitly and that was my chance to escape. He growled and ran into my walk in closet. He came in right behind me and I pouted.
"Let me get dressed pretty please" I said and pouted
"No,you can get dressed right in front of me" he said stubbornly
"Fine" I said
His eyes were trained on me while I picked out what to wear. Thankfully my mom packed a whole bag of lingerie. I don't know why,but she just said in case you find your mate when your away you can wear these. I grabbed the bag that had lingerie and took it to the very back of the closet so he wouldn't see me change. I quickly put on a white two piecewith a short slim robe that stopped at mid thigh. Then I walked out.