Nineteen

"Good luck" the twins smirked once August got out of the car, home alone he thought he would be his mother out with some new friends.
But home alone he was not, "I actually really fucking hate pink" Felix spat walking staring out the skirts and sweaters. 
"Fuck off" Daniel laughed, snuggling himself further into the pink bed sheets of August's room.
August screamed upon entering the room, his scream causing a domino effect Felix screaming first and then Daniel following after a few pieces of his popcorn scattering around the room "who are you?" August squealed his eyes wide.
"Im obviously Felix Gallagah" "ignore Fe he's a dick" Daniel rolled his eyes getting out of August's bed. "Hi" he begun "we're two of the Gallagah brothers" "the best two" "true" Daniel pointed at Felix "anyways, you were just with Kasper and Jasper" Daniel stated, the twins had not confirmed what happened when the text was sent they had only said that they were on the way.
August jumped slightly once Felix had placed one arm around August's shoulders "did you throw the last egg, that Jasper gave you?" August shook his head "fantastic" Daniel grinned clapping his hands together.
"So" Felix then pointed to a few bags in the corner "Evan paid, you gotta pick an out fit" he shrugged "wait what?" Felix shook his head "Evan Gallagah, our prick of a brother, paid for those clothes -well he will be- and you have to pick which one you want to wear for the date, make it quick we don't have all night"