Chapter 1: The Morning RUSH

August 13th Friday morning present day
Penelope's P.O.V.

"eeep eeep eeep" "mmmhnmhwa...." What's that annoying noise...? "EEEP EEEP EEEP" *groan* "shut up~" God what time is it? "EEEP EEEP EEEP!!!" I opened my eyes and looked at my screaming alarm clock...7:00AM "I can sleep for a... wai- CRAP IT'S 7:00AM!!!" I screamed realizing what time it was.

I quickly silenced my angry alarm clock, crawled out of bed and jumped down from the nook loft. I changed out of my comfy pjs and into my school uniform; a long sleeve button up tucked into a black pleated mini skirt with a black double grommet belt, thigh high red blue striped white socks, and hooked a red bow tie around my neck. I threw my black converse hi-tops in my duffle bag along with my PE clothes, flip Phone, black blazer ,etc. and shoved my IPod into my bra.
I was the tallest out of the 3 girls here and slouched tiredly as I looked in the mirror that hung on the bedroom door and saw the dark purple under my eyes that contrasted my fair skin, I was curvy like an hourglass figure with just a few minutes more, my usual bright ocean blue eyes were now bloodshot red and my long light brown curly hair now resembled a briar patch "REALLY?!" I groaned in frustration. I quickly ran to the bathroom and crashed into Rosa as she was coming out "Penelope dear why are you not ready yet?, it's 7:05AM" Rosa inquired "I overslept why didn't you wake me up?" I questioned while washing my face. "I tried to, but you swatted my hand to told me to go away" She called while walking away "WHAT ABOUT COOKIE?!" I cried as I pulled a brush and comb through my hair "She was already in the basement doing her cardio workout!" She shouted making her way down the stairs. I quickly brushed my teeth then checked in the mirror "Good enough" I said rushing out of the bathroom.
I started power-walking down the stairs when I heard Yosuke shout "MORNING PEN!!!" as he ran past me playing on his 3DS, "morning, be careful don't tri-" I was cut of by the sound of him crashing down the stairs landing face first. "YOSUKE DID YOU DIE!?!?!" I shouted worried he might have finally broken his neck. "NOPE, NOT DEAD YET!" He shouted energetically while scrambling to get up. "7:15AM, AGHHHHHHH!!!" I screamed, he was okay so I continued on to the kitchen.
I rushed over to the fridge and grabbed my vanilla chai protein shake and threw it into my duffle bag, made sourdough toast with cream cheese, poured a cup of coffee, and microwaved some bacon. I turned around to see Cookie throwing Count Chocula cereal, banana yogurt, strawberries, and rice crispies into the blender and setting it to high "what are you ma-" I tried to say before I was interrupted by the whirring of the blender. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?!?!"cookie shouted "WHAT?"I screamed "SPEAK UP I CAN'T HEAR YOU!" "JUST TURN OFF THE BLENDER" "HANG ON I'M GONNA TURN OFF THE BLENDER" cookie shrieked finally turning off the blender. "What did you want to ask me?" "What are you making?" "To-gogurt, want some?" "Naw I've got my own food" "Hey Pen what time is it?" "um 7:21AM, why do you ask? wait-SHIT NO TIME TO WASTE, CHUG IT! (but don't hurt yourself)"
After I quickly devoured my breakfast and Cookie chugged the yogurt concoction, we quickly put our dishes in the sink and rushed through the living room to the front door mud area. I started putting my bangs back, clipped my helmet on, and laced up my red quad skates. I stood up feeling as if something was missing, then it hit me "Where's my bag?" I questioned myself aloud "Hey dork, forget something?" A familiar voice smirked. "Heads up!" "What?" I asked before getting hit in the face with my own bag and falling on my ass. "Oh shit" he gulped "ANTONIO WHAT THE FUCK!!! OW!" I screeched clutching my nose. "Crap, you okay?" Antonio asked nervously , "Argh" I winced gently touching my nose. "Sorry" "Here grab my hand" he stated extending his arm towards me, "alright let's get you back on your fee-uh-skates..." He stuttered as he helped me stand up.
Antonio wore a button up with the sleeves rolled & two buttons undone and a loosened red neck tie, a pair of black khakis with a black leather belt, red blue striped white crew socks, and black oxfords. He had the build of a Greek Adonis, he was 4 inches taller than me at 6'4", he was muscular (but I wouldn't call him a beef cake), his smile was perfect and white, he had a natural gold tan that looked quite striking with his bright blonde messy pompadour and dazzling emerald eyes.
I threw my bag in my duffle and slung it over my shoulder, I quickly glanced at Antonio's watch "Come on Antonio! we're gonna be late, it's 7:30AM!!!" I cried opening the door and running on my toe stops towards our friends nearly tripping "Okay okay slow down, if we're late because you earned yourself another E.R. visit Tita Dalisay WILL KILL US." He nagged, while i used my momentum to start skating.
"What took you guys so long?" Asked Cookie, "this idiot whacked me in the face with my bag" I pleaded sarcastically. "I said I was sorry" Antonio mumbled. "Whatever, come on we're gonna be late" Cookie pointed out while starting her Vespa. "Right, lets go!" I exclaimed