Muffled Moans [Larry! One Shot]

[Larry Stylinson]

Warning: Blowjob

--

The boys had just finish the concert and god was Harry horny.

Louis had been teasing him the whole way through the concert, he was twerking, slapping his ass, His hand landing on a spot which was nearly fully harden.

''Louis!'' He growled, ''Yeah?'' He smirked, looking up at him, '' Come on'' Harry said, grabbing his elbow and leading him father back stage.

He was seraching for somewhere they could go where the boys weren't going to be and could be locked, he found an emtpy closet, a key hanging in it.

Harry roughly opened the door, pushing Louis in it, taking the key out and locking the door behind him, ''Fix this'' He hissed, pointing towards his crotch.

''Gladly'' Louis said, a smirk slowing fully on his face.

''One problem'' Louis said, ''What?'' Harry said, ''Your very vocal during sex, and... Blowjobs'' He said, Looking up from his knee's.

''Oh'' Harry said, a blush rising up from his cheeks, ''I got an idea'' Louis said, a chuckle leaving his lips, ''What?'' Harry asked.

Louis just held up some ductape his had found on the floor, ''Louis?'' Harry asked, ''Turn around'' Louis said, ''Why?'' Harry asked, ''Turn around!'' Louis said, as Harry faced the door.

Louis grabbed his hands, Taping them together, ''Turn around again'' He said as Harry went to face him, ''Louis what'd you-'' He was cut of by a cloth being shoved into his mouth and some of the tape being put over it.

Louis sinked to his knee's, undoing Harry jeans and pulling them down along with his under were.

He took Harry into his hands,  Pumping him slowly, then taking him in his mouth as Harry let out a muffled moan.

 He bobbed his head up and down countless times, pulling of with a 'Pop' and kitten licked the slit a few times.

He licked up the vein and Harry let out more and more muffled moans, Louis took him back in his mouth, relaxing his throat.

Feeling the back of Louis' throat knocked him over the edge.

He tried to warn Louis, to tell him he was going to cum, but he couldn't, he shot his load down Harry's throat, who gagged slightly.

He soon got up and pulled Harry's pants up, and pulling him away from the door.

''Bye'' He laughed walking out and closing the door, leaving Harry there alone, and tied up..

*

*

*

There's another One Shot?! Anyone like? Half way through my nose started bleeding? Got blood all over the laptop:O So do you like it? Yay! Commment, Vote, Fan and Share!!:D