Love Don't Change |Chapter 2|

Niola Marcus Kilmore
Detroit
9:05 a.m
Aug. 5

I wake up to my nephew kicking me in my back. I groan and push him off me, I hate sleeping with little kids.

This is his house though, and his bed. I'm just living here for a while with my big sister Anastasia, until I get my stuff together.

I look at my alarm clock and groan loudly. Today is Saturday, but I offered to help out one of my dad's closest friends out with his yard. My dad passed when I was 12, following was my mother when I turned 15 she died a week before my birthday.

Sad right? Not really, mama come visit me in my dreams, and my paps do too. I'm over their death, I am happy for them. My mom is happy, my dad is assisting her with happiness and it makes me happy. They visit stasia too, so she knows I'm not lying.

"Niola, wake up Deshawn for this summer school program." Stasia voice calls, followed by her footsteps towards the bathroom to get his bath water ready.

"Alr," I groggily respond. I stand out of bed and go to his side shaking him lightly. "Man-Man geh'dup." I say.

"I'm up," he whines and lift up slowly before yawning with his teeth all on display. Well the ones left.

"Go into yo mom bathroom so she can get you ready." I rub through his curly hair.

"Okay." He mumbles climbing out his little twin bed. Damm, how do I even fit in this.

I lick my plump pink lips, and head to the bathroom in the hall. I turn the shower water on, it take a long while to get to me liking so I walk into the bedroom and grab my suitcase getting my clothes out.

I put out some blue basketball shorts, my work shoes when I cut our grass, and a white T.

I pull up to the house David and Gloria before exiting the car I grab my work gloves and tuck them into the pockets of my shorts, along with my phone.

"All these years I've known them," I start towards the front door. "I've never been in this house." I trail off looking at the yard. The front looks perfectly fine, he must want me to clean the back.

"My dad told me you'd stop by." Some short light skin girl snatches the door open and stares at me.

Damn.

"Yeah uh, where is he?" I question scratching the back of my head.

"He's out for the day along with my mom," She says. "Come on in." She says. I nod and step in after she step aside for me to do so. She close and locks the door before turning to look at me.

"Okay," I scratch the back of my head and avoid eye contact with this beautiful girl. How old is she? I didn't even know he had a daughter.

"Look, the back door is.. back there. Find your way to it." She rolls her eyes, and walk up the stairs.

Mean ass, but it's sexy. I watch her small ass move as she walk up the stairs and i lick my bottom lip. She better stop that attitude shit.

I soon find my way to the back door, and I see a few men back there kicking it. I recognize them as I step closer, Kareem and Sameer.

"Aye whaddup!" I raise both my arms in the air and walk closer.

"What you doing here my nigga?" Sameer asks. I dap him up and then Kareem.

"Yo paps sent me out here to do the lawn," I shrug. "Why y'all can't do it?" I ask.

"Gotta work man," Kareem shakes his head.

"Yeah it's hard out here," Sameer sighs. "Gotta pay for my car notes and pay my rent ." He adds.

"That's wassup, I understand y'all man," I rub over my head. "Tryna get out my sisters house." I mumble.

"Yeah man," Kareem nods. "Well I have to dip; but the stuff for the lawn is laying on the back of the house." He points. I realize they have no garage.

"Okay," I nod. "Thanks." We dap up on more time before they disappear.

Time to get to work.

I lined up the grass, and the bushes back here. I picked the weeds out of Gloria's garden, and replace the water in the built in water fountain. He told me to make it look good, so I went all out.

I was so fucking hot I took of my shirt and sat on one of the lounge chairs. Three girls come through the back door. One being Gloria's daughter, and two I don't know. They are in bathing suits, oblivious to the fact that I'm still out here.

I stare at one girl in particular, she may be skinny, and have small boobs but her ass nice and small with firmness to it just how I like it. How old is she?

She look about 17, fine ass fuck too.

I lick my lips and watch her bend over to turn on the small black stereo. "Who's that?" Her dark skin friend whispers, but clearly I can hear her.

"Oh, that's some man doing our yard. Thought he left." She responds. The dark skin one looks over at me and wink. The white girl looks, than sit in the lounge chair covering her eyes with the shades.

I shake my head and stand up. I hear them gasp so I stare at... what's her name?

All I know is, she beautiful and just my type. Ion know shit about her, and I want to so badly. Let me get over it though, because I'm for sure this may be my last time seeing her beautiful face.

I walk into their house, and look around for a bathroom so I can maybe dry my sweat off at least and head out.

Today was.. interesting.

-
-love is a huge coincidence. Its magical how you meet someone not knowing what to expect, and look a you now. Realizing, that was love a first sight. How else did it come about? Isn't it a coincidence?

Niola in mm.