Hope

Brandon Pov

It seems I'm not the only one to come here for comfort. She turned to face me she was beautiful. And i don't say that because I want to get in her pants . She really was a beauty. She didn't say anything she just looked at me. Hi I'm Brandon, i introduced myself. She didn't acknowledge my greeting instead she asked how much of my conversation did you hear. I decided to tell the truth so I replied from the part where your father rapes you go down to the shout end. I looked at her to see her with a worried expression. I start to worry about my sweet angel why any would want to hurt her, wait hold up my sweet angel !!!

She immediately start to panick i try my best to calm her down it some what works. I adk her a question that is on my mind, " why don't you report your father to the police?" She simply says because I'm too scared, he will simply find a way for them not to believe me. In that moment i said something that i couldn't even believe actually came out of my mouth. How about you come and live with me?

To say she was suprise is an understatement she was over joyed for a chance to leave that hell house she calls home.

Im so sorry for the short chapter i promise I'll make it up in the next 1 thanks for choosing to read my book love u guys loads