Brandon meets unknown beauty

Brandon Pov

I slammed the door and left . My mother was having someone over . The accident that happened 3 years ago changed our lives. I became a player and my mother became a whore each week she brought someone new but i didnt care over the years we became distant.I went to the placed that calmed me down or the placed i relieve my stress , the place my brother was buried. I always came here to put myself together, or let go of my burdens or just talk to my brother. My brother died in a car crash, which I take all the blame for.

Flashback

My mother said that i could not attend a party which was keeping at my best friends house,. Me being very rebellious sneaked out i thought everyone was asleep turned out i was wrong my brother, Jordan was awake but he was cool and told me to be back by 2:00 in the morning.

I went to the party had a couple of drinks well i would say a lot but any ways i got carried away and forgot all about being back by 2:00. The head cheerleader who was also the school's slut Ashley was there and was trying to get in my pants i went with it seeing that I haven'tbeen laid in 2 weeks right when I was going to get some my best friend Lucas barged i and said my brother was outside. I hurriedly went outsideto him . And to say he was beyond pissed i checked the time and realised that it was 3:00 . I knew what I was coming my way.

He said I'll will have a talk with you when we reach home. When we reach the avenue that leads to our street the he turned the corner upon turning a huge truck slammed into the side of the car where he was. Piercing screams filled the air until all u could see was blood i got dizzy then everything went black.

End of flashback.

I walked pass many burial stones but stopped infront of one familiar one. Here lays Brandon Nathaniel Spencer from 1986 - 2006 . Will be greatly missed by a Mother, brother and close friends. I sat down on the bench that was write in front of it. I was ready to tell him all my problems when I heard a soft pure voice. I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.

It seemed she has been crying because her face red and swollen and her eyes were puffy. Instead of makingmy presence known i sat quiet and listen to her pour out her sorrows to the stone that i will assume is her mother i hear her say that her father raped her when she came home from school, how she has no friends and how she had to diss some slut name Ashley . It pained my heart to what she must be going through and how cruel her father is .

I decided to make my presence known and to get a chance to get a better veiw of the girl