1. Caleb

"Come on!" Annie yelled. I knew she was waiting for me. Hayley had gone outside fifteen minutes ago. 

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I said. Okay, so maybe checking Instagram notifications while my sisters were waiting for me wasn't the best idea ever, but I wanted to see what my cousins had posted!

My name, by the way, is Caleb Logan. I am thirteen. I love minecraft, baseball, and YouTube. In fact, my family has a YouTube channel! It's called Bratayley and we do daily vlogs.

My younger sister, Julianna Grace, (usually called Annie) is eleven. Annie loves gymnastics, gymnastics, and some more gymnastics! She also loves YouTube and hanging out with her friends.

My little sister, Hayley Noelle, also loves gymnastics as well as American Girl dolls and YouTube.

"Caleb!" Annie called. "Coming!" I answered. I came upstairs from the basement and stared at Annie. "Happy?" She rolled her eyes. "Let's go." 

We went outside. Hayley practiced gymnastics and Annie ran to the trampoline. She did some kind of fancy flip thing. I am clueless about gymnastics, by the way.

"Annie! Fix your form!" I called. "Like you could do better!" She answered. "I could!" I joked. "Show me then!" 

I ran up to the trampoline and Annie got off to watch. That's when disaster struck. 

I wen to try and flip when I heard Annie scream. "Annie!" I yelled. I saw a man with his hand over her mouth trying to pull her to the ground. "Let go of her!" I screamed to him, racing over to try and help. He hit Annie in the head and she got knocked out. I tried hitting him and he dropped my sister. Yes! But as I reached to grab her, I felt him hit me too. No! I needed to save her! I felt dizzy, but I kept trying to get to Annie. But she was fading farther and farther away...

Then all I saw was black.