The Project

It was finally the end of the school day and I was about to head home. I walked towards my locker and saw Ethan leaning against it. Once I got their I sort of pushed him to the side to enter my locker.

"Come to my house at 4 on the dot" I said without making eye contact and continuing to put books in my locker.

"What makes you think I'm available?"he asked with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I'm sure you can make space in your 'busy' schedule" I said using quotation movements with my hands.

"Alright I'll be their but I hope it'll be worth it"he said suggestively.

"I hope you understand that we're only going to work on the project then your gone." I explained.

"We'll see" he said then left without another word.

I finished putting my stuff into my locker and looked outside to see its raining.

Looks like I'm going to be walking in the rain today.

As I was walking home a car started pulling up next to me. Are the going to take me? Nope not now I'm still young. With that thought in mind I ran for my life. The car picked up speed and they rolled down their window.

It was Ethan Moore.

"Get in the car" he commanded.

"No thanks" I refused.

"Come on get in the car, your being stubborn"he snapped at me.

"I'm not being stubborn I'm being realistic"I shot back.

"And how are you being realistic?"he questioned.

"Why would I get in the car that's dry and wet it if I'm already soaking wet and almost home." I explained.

"Whatever" and with that he drove away.

Wow he's such a nice guy,note the sarcasm.

Once I got home I was greeted by my brother.

"Wow your wet"he said dumbly.

"No crap sherlock. I'll be in my room" with that said I went up to my room and start my homework.

---------------2 hours later---------------

*ding*

"I'll get it!!" Kane yelled from downstairs.

I paused the movie that I started watching after finishing my homework. I got out of bed and slowly descended down the stairs.

"What are your intentions with my sister?" My brother said interrogating Ethan.

"I'm just here for a project" Ethan replied.

"Better be" Kane said as I stood behind him.

Ethan was looking at me and Kane followed his eyes and turned around.

"Hey sis is he supposed to be here because I can kick him out?"

"Yea it's fine" I confirmed. "Let's go upstairs Ethan" I started up the stairs and heard footsteps behind me confirming that someone was following me.